Any Update on Cross-Realm Trading?

Just wondering when it might be enabled again.

I…actually didn’t even know it had been disabled. I didn’t see it posted anywhere? (And if it is, my apologies.)

But generally speaking, the staff here wouldn’t have any information on that. The Devs are the ones who handle those matters and they don’t come here. Our SFAs would only get that kind of information about the time we would when hotfixes and such are broadcasted.

1 Like

They have it in the launcher and on Twitter. But you’re 100% correct. They do not tend to provide ETAs on matters like this but do tend to make a note when it is working again.

5 Likes

That would do it. I hadn’t pulled my browser up yet this morning. WoWhead didn’t have anything up so I was clueless. Thank you kindly!

3 Likes

I tried to check Twitter and found you can’t access it without an account which I refuse to have now. I deleted my Twitter account as soon as Elon took over.

While we haven’t gotten any official news on it yet, the staff are working on trying to figure out some other way to work around that. Even for folks who don’t use Twitter, it was convenient to at least be able to pull up whether you had an account or not.

Source

6 Likes

I’m eager to find out too, I don’t have Twitter either. Well, I have an account I don’t use. It’s just so I can look at stuff like this. I got to use cross-realm trading once before it was taken down and I’m sad! Please hurry Blizzard!

1 Like