Scheduled Maintenance is only on Tuesdays not

It comes out to about $0. 02 per hour this month.
I guess they want a check or something

1 Like

They’ve never said it’s only on Tuesdays. That’s just the weekly reset maintenance. You’ll live.

I’m at work and the game will be good to go when I get home.

:panda_face:

No it isn’t. If your time was that valuable, it wouldn’t be wasted in a game

Through time that’s how,which we do see now…later…maybe tomorrow. :dracthyr_shrug:

Or complaining on the forums

:grimacing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Last I checked, the Terms of Use you agreed to say otherwise.

But also, seriously, who gripes about an hour of downtime during the week?

2 Likes

Me neither, only time I ever tried to get on Twitter, I was refused an account.

Guess they didn’t like my security standards.

It should show on your launcher and on the breaking news on your character select screen.

I did see this the other day regarding the Twitter issue.

I respect your opinion, but that is not a real mandate.

You all really do need to read the terms of service.

Would it be nice for them to do a little something extra every time this happens? Sure who’s going to complain about that… But is it realistic? No.

Ridiculous. When you sign the TOS when you agree to subscribe and pay / play the game, it’s included in the fine print that there will be scheduled and sometims not times of necessary maintenance. No one is “Losing money” because of 2 hours a day maintenance a few times per week.

I’d rather have them do the maintenance than have the game crash. This is ultra entitlement to whine about fifty cents you might have lost for a few extra maintenance days.

It’s not like they close the game for 8 hours a day several times a week. It’s more like 1-2 hours a couple of times.

You’ll survive.

instead of belittling people complaining about downtime, yall should try to slightly sympathize with them. It’s completely reasonable to be frustrated when there is unexpected maintenance and it doesn’t mean those frustrated are terminally online wow addicts.

That being said - 1 hour downtimes periodically throughout the week, especially shortly after patches or while devs are working on fixing a feature, is also completely reasonable. If downtimes are especially egregious, Blizz will grant everyone gametime but that requires servers to be down like, atleast 16-24 hours within a single week. Even then it’s only like a day, maybe 2 of gametime.

1 Like

I mean… would you rather them not work on fixing things?

For how much people like to complain about bugs or things being broken.

They equally like to complain if the game gets taken down to fix said things.

It was down for 15 minutes. There is no sympathy.

or…and hear me out on this…

we can recognize that the OP is being pointlessly hysterical and entitled over 20 minutes of downtime and we can proceed accordingly.

why do we always have to sympathize with idiots?

3 Likes

It’s funny because I actually do have a life. Just not impressed with the lazy unplanned downtown to which I pay for a product. This is called holding the corporation accountable. And it’s every customer’s duty to perform.

1 Like

So you would rather they just let bugs and issues go until the following Tuesday instead of fixing them quickly?

I would think you’d rather have the product you paid for working properly.

What I wish they would stop doing is calling every maintenance period scheduled, it’s ok to call it emergency maintenance. Happens where I work, the secretary doesn’t lie to our customers and say the parts we are producing for them will be delayed due to scheduled maintenance, they straight up say, something went wrong, we needed to shutdown for emergency maintenance.

Well with that logoc any tiome one can not play the game should be considered down time . So should Blizz refund us for the time we can’t play due to real life like working , going to school , sleeping, eating , taking a dump or other activities like going to movies or going on vactions where we would be away from the game?

Lets be honest here . People like the OP make threads like this because they are only happy when they can complain about things.

I am willing to bet this little forum troll would be making a thread complaining if Blizz didn’t go down for extra maintenance to fix problems.