Blizzard should add High Elven Paladins to Void Elves like they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves

thats actually the blood elf racial description on the official WoW game site

here is the description for a void elf

alleria considers blood elves her kin as well as teaching them to control the void is as deep as your lore goes. no mention or claim to being a high for thousands of years

and im done. no more bumps for this troll thread from me

6 Likes

Holy Priests at that.

There is no canon source for their, “Explosion” theory.

They say because the Titans said that Holy and Void energy interacting caused the Twisting Nether that it means Void Elves would explode if they used the light.

The Titan’s opinion on those things has been pointed out to be suspect in Shadowlands.

Also, that’s more of a large, universal amount of those energies. Not someone channeling the light.

They’re also over-estimating just how void corrupted your average Void Elf is in the first place.

Shadow doesnt heal for free, the lore and in the text for shadow mend is healing for a price, it heals you but also starts slowly eating you as a small dot, dot increases with more use.

Shadow doesnt do stuff for free and corrupts the user, giving them a taste for blood,understanding faceless language, developing psychic powers and void is more harmful than light, with greater destructive prowess.

They just are not similar, embracing the void does so many wacky things to you that the light does not, they can not remotely work as a class skin.

Also the idea of class skins needs to die, it isnt real forget it, the game has not run out of ideas.

1 Like

Did you not read that paragraph the whole way through?

Alleria doesn’t consider herself a Void Elf.

You know they started Paladin by stealing the light magic from a Naaru tough and not from worshipping it like other races.

Also Tauren doesnt worship same light as Human does. They worship the sun itself

It’d be nice if the mods noticed that the OP is spamming.

7 hours ago.

10 Likes

I’m okay with Void elf Paladins if they’re named something else and their spells aren’t light based.

Will blizzard go through that effort any time soon? My magic eight ball says “Ask again later” .

1 Like

Eh kinda but no since players have been asking for “High Elfs” For the alliance since forever and that includes paladins.

Not saying don’t give Forsaken Paladins I mean idc ya why not.

1 Like

Undead paladins make more sense because death and light have shown to be able to live together, despite it causing great pain, the pain is brought on by restoring undead senses and puts them in a perpetual state of agony, but other is doable, we already fight undead paladins.

I mean that is a pointless post you just made what? Void elfs ARE blood elfs and BLOOD elfs are High elfs. They are all High elfs. What stupid post you just made.

1 Like

They probably will not. I’ve been asking for Skin quest like Felfire for a while now and well I know it will never happen but it would still be cool.

I proposed a blood theme on Resto shaman like Blood troll magic healing. You just color red and it work well cause its water effect

2 Likes

I think a lot of people have a harder time with lore-bending decisions when they just blatantly make no sense. For instance, people have wanted Blood elf Druids for ages, and despite there being some examples of Blood elves having interest in the power of nature, Blood elf players have never really pushed too hard because it would feel a bit dishonest to add a class with a thematic that pretty much stands as an anti-thesis to the race its being given to.

So when Void elf players jump into the forums “Demanding” Paladins while dismissing the opinions of players who’s problems with it lies heavily with how nonsensical it is to the lore, it’s gonna cause some problems. We don’t have to agree on everything, but pretending the opposition doesn’t have a foot to stand on feels intentionally inflammatory.

3 Likes

There are in game Forsaken Paladins… Sir Zeliak for instance… and this is fine. who cares? If Forsaken want to play Paladins let em’. There are lightforged death knights. How is that different?

youre a void corrupted high elf. youre in the same league as felbloods

catch ya later :wink:

2 Likes

One of the first Horseman was a Undead Paladin.

1 Like

I know, I am not speaking against them, do you read what I say?

I know you werent. Was just saying if you wanted to prove your point you have an exemple

And blood elfs are also guess what corrupted by fel, again what a dumb remark. Green eyes is a sign of fel corrutpion in the blood elfs that is slowly fading away. as High elfs are very susceptible to all magics as that is why they are now getting golden eyes as well but magic also fades from the fast too.

High elf paladins are in the game.

Have been since tbc added them.

2 Likes

well theres 2 solutions:

botanist druids for belfs, cause former kael’thas followers were learning botany before they split off and went with the naaru.

paladins for the velf players who select non velf features, cause they could be drawn from the high elf wayfarers ( who arent velfs yet), in the rift.

1 Like