Blizzard should add High Elven Paladins to Void Elves like they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves

KSM is easy. :rofl:

What does that have to do with anything? Alleria doesn’t use the “light” just because her husband does, and Turalyon doesn’t use the void, in fact Alleria deliberately turned away from the light in favor of the void’s powers, where she was warned by the Naaru that if she continued down that dark path, the light could not help her.

Any High elf joining the “Void” elves is going to be doing it for the same reason. Their interest in the “void”. Any elf devout, or penitent in the light would never turn to the void - Heck just go listen to the sermon between light and dark in Shattrath. Different ideals, and conflicting magic.

Your argument is a reach.

7 Likes

I know that’s why I’m wondering why you don’t have season 3 KSM

:skull:

2 Likes

correct. however, if i wanted to make an elf paladin on alliance, the only feasible way would be what i already suggested for velfs and nelf paladins too. why you so concerned? you already got more classes than most races? i will never understand this. and i’ve even advocated for you to have access to more belf classes, like druids, dark rangers and spellblades.

2 Likes

Not my main this season. :slight_smile: Still has keystone master. Check out 9.2 raider.io though.

Yeah. Doesn’t hurt them at all. We’re already playing High Elves as far as Blizz is concerned.

So what?

Blood Elves are the playable HE race, paladin is a HE fan request, and BEs have been infringed on enough.

4 Likes

this is the part where they will link ion saying “there are more things then just hair color that would allow for void elf paladins to make sense but you never know /shrug”

or maybe requote the art director saying here is some high elf customization make of it what you will as meaning void elves are pure high elves

5 Likes

eh Void elfs are also the playable HE race.

4 Likes

Thats the funniest one for me.

RP tools to RP w as you wish doesn’t change the direction of VEs outside of what ever it means to you which is all they said lol.

4 Likes

horde didnt even have paladins in lore. paladins were an alliance exclusive. now horde have paladins and are all like….no, our pallies, not your pallies, our pallies

1 Like

Blood Elf paladins literally exist.

Or are you on about WC2 era stuff like most HE fans seem to be on about?

4 Likes

Haha. It’s super funny that you’re like, “This is the part where they quote evidence that defeats our arguments.”

Do you think saying this in advance somehow makes the evidence less valid?

1 Like

In multiple ways.

1 Like

i know they do. lol and you’re sitting there, on the elf race with the most classes, telling other races they cant have new classes.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t know choosing Blood Elf wasn’t possible for you? It has no requirements to unlock as a core race, just like I can play a NE if I choose.

4 Likes

You say core race like it matters.

That’s something you guys made up that’s never mattered. It’s got nothing to do with playable classes or customizations.

3 Likes

Aren’t there Void Elf Priest?

Ok if they give Void elves paladins then the need to give paladins to Forsaken makes as much sense and to be honest players have been asking for it longer then paladins for void elves has been asked for .

i am playing a velf, lan lol i’m not supposed to ask for things now if belfs have it? okay, so what if i ask for a class you dont have, wouldnt that bother you too?

1 Like