Blizzard should add High Elven Paladins to Void Elves like they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves

Before the complaints that are going to happen. This isn’t about adding the High Elf race. Blizzard already did that through customizations. See the art director Ely Cannon’s comments about the customizations added in Shadowlands.

They’ve added High Elven customizations to Void Elves so you can “Choose where you want to align and what fantasy you want to play out.”

However, part of that fantasy for High Elves they’ve built since hanging out in Northrend or running in your class hall is High Elven Paladins on the Alliance.

Adding them to Void Elves in the same way they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves completes that class fantasy.

Extra points if they change entropic embrace to being light based for this specific class.

18 Likes

And we’re back up and running.

7 Likes

Void + Light = BOOM

Same reason there are no Forsaken Druids.

31 Likes

re-read the post. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just because you have blue eyes doesn’t make you a high elf. There is no high elf playable race.

Just because you cosplay as superman doesn’t mean you are a Kryptonian.

45 Likes

Right . . . As a high elf fan I’d love this, but as someone who has gotten basically everything they wanted already (I just want some natural hairstyles NOT taken from blood elves) I am already immensely grateful . . . So here’s an idea, CLASS SKINS.

Add paladins to void elves but have the basic paladins and “void knight” skins (the latter as the default) and give blood elves a blood knight skin they can have by default. These wouldn’t be the only class skins but they can be among the first.

4 Likes

Yeah, OP, you made a thread a day ago asking for Void Elf Paladins and you made another thread today?

You think spamming is going to get what you want faster?

And also, they added High Elven customizations, to allow us to play it through the Void Elves, but at the end of the day, they are still Void Elves. They are still infused with the Void.

18 Likes

I did

Boom

5 Likes

Mmm. Different thread because it’s an idea I came up with after making the other thread. different vibe in here.

3 Likes

I would prefer a class skin for void elf paladins. Make them twilight inquisitors or something with all void spell effects to replace their abilities.

:rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

It is the same thread, talking about the same thing, made by the same person.

13 Likes

You give them an inch they (try) to take a mile. Let’s just extrerminate the Velves.

23 Likes

Void Elves were a mistake. You give an inch they try to take a mile. It’s all so tiresome.

21 Likes

Jinx
/10 char

11 Likes

I mean, it’s not mutually exclusive friend.

If you want a High Elf Paladin, we’ve been playable since Burning Crusade. We belong to the Horde.

27 Likes

Damn I was just typing “Jinx owe me a soda”.

Bah regardless send in the Emperor’s Children and turn these void worshiping weirdos into corpses like the Laer.

7 Likes

Says Blood Elf Paladin under your name.

Ooohhhh. See what I did there? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Man, at this rate, it seems like only with some, they’re trying to go for the full 500 miles.

5 Likes

There are no high elf paladins…at most they were priest…even Liadrin is a reflection of this situation in the blood elf heritage armor scenario.

You use northrend campaign as an example but the high elves we saw up there were rangers or magi.

3 Likes