Blizzard should add High Elven Paladins to Void Elves like they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves

Mmm. Well, I’m not gonna get harassed and slandered off the forums by people saying they’re trying to do just that. So I think maybe people ought to quit breaking terms of service. If I’ve got to build another thread I’ll build another thread.

Oh the irony

6 Likes

You’d also be breaking terms of service as well. Since you are spamming. You have no high ground.

1 Like

I’m not spamming anything. This thread is a specific thing. It also got mass flagged and restored. Its been reviewed.

Clearly not close enough.

Did that really happen? I’d need to see some proof.

3 Likes

read this whole thing purty please

just outta curosity (eeek what am i doing) where do you propose helf fans post? the velf thread folks want to talk exclusively about the void aspect, so helf topic not welcome. helf topics are instantly flagged, including the big ones, which have now entered the domain of necro threads, and many helfers who would step up to make a more official, singular thread for helfs to post in, dont want to lose their forum rating, which suffers horribly from flagged topics. if you start a thread and want to be able to post images in the op, the links would all break as your forum priviledges went down the tubes.

3 Likes

The OP could have just made this thread to begin with, instead of the other two before it yesterday.

i have no idea why he’s doing that. i’m just commenting on the state of the situation. anybody interested, doesnt want to risk forum priviledges and so we have people posting in the wild, like the op.

2 Likes

There was one other thread which is different.

Yeah. High Elf fans suffer huge amounts of harassment on these forums.

1 Like

You made this first:

Which could’ve just been the request thread we’re posing in now instead. It’s a very similar theme.

Then you made this one:

A thread about Sethrak, but the opening line of which is literally “Alright, so first of all. Add Void Elf Paladins Blizz.”

4 Likes

oh i know. i was here on the forums during the initial allied race debates. i was mass flagged for greeting the people in the first ever mega helf thread, something like “good morning, everyone” lol not just once either. people take their game avatars very seriously.

3 Likes

Yeah. That was a joke. The thread is a genuine question for scale people. Thats not a void elf paladin thread.

No, they shouldn’t add void elf paladins, that is physically impossible.

Void elves are not high elves, they are void elves. No matter how many cosmetic options they have in the barber shop. They are still infused with the void. They still can’t be paladins. No, being priests doesn’t mean what you think it does. Priests and paladins interact with the light in very different ways.

This isn’t the same as Highborne and Night elves. Highborne are still Night elves, they aren’t infused with anything.

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve been enemy number one since the old origin containment thread crap, and Lydon’s primer on why High Elves don’t work… I feel like the discord drama group basifally formed because of me as a quick reaction group. But I only show up when there are big announcements. Spend most of my time playing.

Its gross. Its even more gross that people pretend like things are finished when they’ve just harassed High Elf players off the forums.

Void elves should 1000% be allowed to be paladins. They can be holy priests. Paladins are fine.

More race/class combos are always a win for MMORPGs. Just give us what we want.

2 Likes

Very high opinion of yourself.

9 Likes

cool mog! :+1:

And yet people say I act like a victim.

8 Likes