Blizzard: RIP US-Earthfury Alliance

Lol bullpucky. HVH was Blizz simply throwing in the towel because they figured they would lose fewer subs from alliance quitting than horde quitting because of bg queues.

4 Likes

100% true. Three servers of horde all agreed to transfer to Earthfury. Essentially all of incendius horde came here.

Yea, so this confirms it, at a point in time when server was 50/50 or 55H/45A, blizzard was STILL GIVING HORDE free transfers in to break it even further. Blizzard is actively trying to force PAID transfers.

i definitely would

hey now I want to know =x

Whitemane pre TBC was 55/45.

Whitemane after TBC 62/38.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

All servers will be 1 faction servers, this is how retail played out.

People want to be the dominate faction and have a healthy player pool.

1 Like

That’s like having triple capacity at a bar. Blocking the emergency exits with band equipment. And blaming the drunk people for the trampling when the lead singer sets the stage on fire. Sure they played their role. But come on.

1 Like

Honestly just re-roll Horde. I did that on Arugal with some RL friends and the difference is night and day. All dungeons available all day/night, PUG kara/gruul/mag (Even naxx and BWL). It’s like going from a dead server to a high pop megarealm. Who cares for faction lore at this point

that answer makes no sense.
i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Honestly if they removed layering this would stop. If blizzard suddenly removed layers, and the 15,000 people on Benediction had to sit in 12 hour queues, they’d quit flooding the server like a pack of hungry dogs. Furthermore, they’d be forced to transfer to servers with a lower population, revitalizing so many of the currently dead servers. Of course they run the risk of losing a ton of players, so they’ll never do it, but this issue can be largely blamed on layering, because it fosters this behavior.

2 Likes

Honestly if they removed horde Vs horde then all the fotm rerollers would stop flocking to horde like a pack of hungry dogs.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

No your server is already dead. The data hasn’t caught up yet.

1 Like

OP, I feel for you. The sad part about all this is that many of us warned that this would happen if they implemented the Same Faction BG system, but we were all called crazy or fear-mongering.

Well, I hate saying this, but Horde, we told you so. Remember all those posts talking about long-term repercussions from this that would impact the Alliance and the health of the game. Well here comes those repercussions.

Eh even without horde vs horde it would happen, we all have retail to look forward too.

That’s what happens when 1 faction has massive advantages all through out wow.

LOOOOOL! Sure you did Mootwo…sure you did. :yawning_face:

1 Like

Oh shut up already… I swear you leeches will latch onto anything to whine about the BG change. Pathetic

How about you come out from behind that alt account? Too chicken to make comments like that on your main?

Or is it that you know we are right and your only recourse is to pop on an alt and make useless comments.

Talk about pathetic.

Comical and rich coming from a level 32 retail character. Please… just give it a rest you pathetic peon.

1 Like

Show me on the doll where the mean man touched you…

I know this is hard for you to believe but when I say stuff I don’t make it up.

Do I need to do what the last guy did and show screenshots of my cancelled accounts? (not going to, you wouldn’t believe it anyway)