Blizzard gear store update?

Oh no… you guys went to Fanatics? Poor choice in my experience. Horrible service. Oh well.

2 Likes

I miss the option to swap regions on the store due to availability differences between them, the US store was amazing had everything, I was thinking of getting the malthael statue but the new region im locked to doesnt offer it, my only option is ebay flippers at this point…

55$ statue flipped to 127$ now :confused:

3 Likes

I can only imagine that it is either due to trade laws or just how their system is set up.

Just me or is some of the items now more expensive on this new gear store and listed as new?

Could be I just saw the items as a sale or some sort back in the day but I’m starting to question things.

Not a fan of change and this new store for sure leave me turned off but in time I may adjust to it. I liked the old one as I was able to BNET log in and press, now its two log differnt log in, and my order history is clean < this sucks as I use that to see what I have gotten vs what I still want.

Sure memory should work, but I like to 100% verify. Some of my items are gifts vs my own.

1 Like

If you click the link that Orlyia posted earlier:

Then follow the steps posted by Belguilos you will be able to see your old orders.

I haven’t ordered anything from Gear Store since 2016 and I can still see my old orders by following the steps above.

2 Likes

They definitely started up-charging. The statues were originally $350, now they are $370.

The new site is definitely worse. Customer service is slow and terrible. I’m trying to make a new account because I guess I need to do that on the new site, and it says my email is already in use. So I do a password reset but I never get an email with a password reset link… Customer service says it’ll take 2 days to get a response on that.

Also trying to process a return and they can’t seem to get me a return label or explain how returns work properly. Orders from the old store are also an issue with returns. It’s awful.

1 Like

https://eshop.activisionblizzard.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1923

Edit:
Also:
https://eshop.activisionblizzard.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1901

If you have feedback about the site, you should give the feedback to the site.
Also you can use the feedback forum on the Battlenet site specifically for shop feedback.

4 Likes

Yeah, I tried to use my old account, no luck. So I try to make a new one - it says my email is already in use but the password I use doesn’t work, so I do a reset password. Never got an email with the rest link. I contact CS and they barely respond to the words I am saying directly, and every time I say anything I get a “give me a moment” (moment, as in like 10 minutes literally) and then some useless comment about how they “are not seeing that.” I’m just trying to get a return label. They sent me an email saying to simply attach the return label, but they didn’t include one, and CS doesn’t seem to understand this simple concept. After stating multiple times that I need a return label, or to be told how to get one, they say this “If they came from the same address you can send them back together.” This is a complete trash 180 from the old site.

Thank you, I will do this.

1 Like

Looking for help from a BLUE POST. Why do my vouchers for XX% OFF (that I have received from other purchase like my Collector’s Editions etc.) NOT work now. It keeps saying the code is “invalid.” Why give us these vouchers if they are not going to work?

Perhaps they are already expired? Not sure where you can find current codes for sales, but there may not be any offers currently.

5 Likes

Because they’re Blizzard codes and the store is no longer run by Blizzard. Have you contacted the store’s customer support? There’s a phone number to call.

4 Likes

Feel free to provide your feedback in the relevant areas, Pu. Please don’t do so here.

5 Likes

Will do. Where’s the feedback area for the store? And would that feedback go to Blizzard or just to Fanatics?

You can post on our site here. It would go to Blizzard, who will decide what to do with it.

I would however, ask that you provide feedback on your current experience, not your past.

2 Likes

Looks like both are available on the page now. Lucio and Mei.

From what I have been able to find out, you should have access to the Blizzcon section when it becomes available.

1 Like

I’ll post there. Thanks. But don’t you think it’d be good for them to know that I won’t be buying through the gear store because of Fanatics’ poor CS? Anyway, thanks for the link.

I personally would value experience with how they are currently set up and working with us more, but I can’t say what they may find useful.

1 Like

That’s a fair point. Anyway, feedback left. FWIW.

Do you know if all purchases now go through Fanatics? Or just the physical items? Curious about game time, character services, battle pets, stuff like that?