Blizzard gear store update?

Just physical items, as with all Gear Store items, they are only physical.

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hey there, I used to have the Blizzard Gallery book marked to TRY to get the monthly Blizzard prints. I cant find the Blizzard Gallery anywhere on this site. Is it going to be on here, discontinued or something separate?

That would be something to ask the Gear Store peeps. Not CS.

1 Like

The new Blizzard gear store has noticeably higher prices. Everything is now priced with an extra 8.5%.

1 Like

And?

Blizzard no longer runs the store, if you read the thread. If you wish to complain about it, you’ll need to contact those who run the store (fanatics).

5 Likes

You can also add your voice on the Blizzard gear store forums, where there are many other customer service compaints. Hopefully Blizz will read these and take action.

1 Like

Links for Mei and Lucio don’t work, it takes me to the gear store home page as it is sending me to a different region probably. And for some reason, I cannot choose regions anymore so possibly I’m locked to an “inferior” region store.

And have you contacted the Gear Store support people through the proper channels?

2 Likes

Followed this many times. Does not work. I always get

Error: Updating customer info.

When pushing the buttons to log into account on that page

What has “appearing” from the US got to do with viewing a store .
If shipping and distribution, Many of us have US postal addresses but operate abroad.

If you’d like to see the shop work differently, you’ll want to use the feedback link from above to provide your suggestions.

But as of now, the shop is displayed based on your geographical location.

3 Likes

So you have a U.S. shipping address (won’t get into the nuances of APO/FPO addresses).

Where’s your billing address?

2 Likes