Blizzard gear store update?

Oh, What is the reasoning behind this redundancy ?

Now I need 2 accounts. one for battle.net games and now battle net gear store…

1 Like

That is how Fanatics, who is running the Gear store, has it set up.

2 Likes

I don’t know who had this amazing idea to begin with.

But this is all wrong, complete 180 from something that works but mysteriously has insane problems that “I don’t see”, from the 20+ purchases I’ve made on the original platform, I have encountered 0 issues, and i’m honestly not exaggerating,
NO ISSUES WHAT SO OVER, and I will stand by my words as it was FLAWLESS

But now all of a sudden, this is the new platform, these are the issues now deal with it. and for what ?

^ the only issue is I can’t even deal with the issue since I don’t have region selector anymore and cohesion jumped out the window needing 2 accounts because another company is doing the store for Blizzard. It was bad enough that a Chinese company is making games for the company and now this.

I did try making a new account, the website didn’t even ask me to confirm the email (O_O ???) and using my U.S address it still takes me to the same website. just wow

4 Likes

at the time of writing I wasn’t even on an account because I need to make a new account apparently, by setting my new account to the U.S it doesnt change anything, its IP based even though with VPN it still doesnt change

What’s going on with the Gear Store, why can I not access my account to check on my pre-orders? Everytime I try to login it says invalid login. I was under the impression that Gear Store account is the same as BattleNet account because that’s how I always login to it.

1 Like

Not any longer, Daggathul - there is a new gear store.

If you click on I have a problem with an order, you will see two buttons, depending on when the order was placed.

What do you mean there is a new Gear Store? Why can I not access my account? My tracking numbers don’t even work anymore! Can you help me get into my account or not?

I really hope reviewing the new gear store structure takes place because it shouldn’t block access from store items that I used to be able to preview/purchase because of being limited to an inferior region store… and the fact that this is happening prior to blizzcon definitely means people with my situation will miss out on all the new cool stuff.

Thanks

1 Like

Follow the link I sent you Daggathul, you’ll want the option for the older store.

1 Like

What link? That support link doesn’t do nothing. Why can I not access my orders?

Because the store changed.

You want the link prior to Oct 8 if you wish to inquire.

1 Like

I did that it DOES NOT WORK!

1 Like

I just tried it, and it worked fine for me. What exactly happens when you try?

3 Likes

I’m trying to find my pre orders when I put the order number in it says no orders here

If you were logged in when you placed the order, follow these steps from Orlyia’s link:

1. “I have a problem with an order”
  2. “Before October 8”
  3. “Where’s my order?”
  4. “Order placed before October 8, 2019”
  5. “Log in to your Blizzard Account”

It should show up there under recent orders.

6 Likes

I found it I pressed the wrong button thanks for the help. Man I feel stupid lol. I don’t know why they fix something that wasn’t broken.

3 Likes

It happens!

Vrakthris implied yesterday that it had a lot of issues on the backend. I have no reason to doubt him.

6 Likes

The same way that not all lag issues affect all players. Just because you didn’t have problems doesn’t mean there weren’t issues. It is also possible the issues were behind the scenes so players wouldn’t have seen them at all.

5 Likes

Ah that’s sad. Sometimes would purchase from eu store if us store didn’t have a thing I wanted.

I just came here to say that Fanatics was the reason I wasn’t buying anything from the Overwatch League store (very poor quality goods and website) and now they’re running the blizzard store. Oh joy.

5 Likes