Blizzard future gender pronoun customization

Why is it always about the left and the right with you people. Can’t others just have an opinion without being demonized by a political party?

Toxic positivity and lying aren’t respectful mate.

3 Likes

Oh, so now you’re the one telling us to stop demonizing other political positions? How rich. :point_down: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

We’re just throwing around accusations without any proof now? My thread is about promoting more customization. It seems to attract those who foam at the mouth at any sight of the word “pronoun” they flock and screech their medieval views that they just consumed on Fox News nightly.

Don’t worry, Tulip, I got your back. I believe you are 100% sincere in your desire to see WoW become a rainbow safehaven.

1 Like

“Don’t you accuse me! you got no proof! Now sit down while i accuse you with no proof but … nicely… Ya know??” :roll_eyes:

It’s never about that and your following comment proves the opposite of what you’ve said even.

So great job. You’ve played yourself. :+1:

3 Likes

Is it that difficult to say you have no proof for the countless accusations you make against me and a few other forum posters on here? Is it not proof enough that when you false report this thread, it gets restored?

It’s unbelievable the amount of hateful replies threads like this get. But I will continue voicing my feedback. :blush:

Gotcha. It’s been a long while since I’ve been on the WoW Forums. I don’t know all the local trolls yet.

1 Like

Uh sure be careful though too much questioning of them will get a thread locked and delisted pretty quick.

1 Like

Because the left has being rioting off and on for the last few years? Can’t say that repubs are on the left now, can we?
When i say the left, it doesn’t necessarily mean democrat.
I mean the far left. Progressives. The ideology of outrage and hate.
The ideology that mocked the religious right, yet are more theocratic then they ever were.

5 Likes

You tried to telling me i have no proof for you calling you toxic positive, and yet here you are gaslighting me by saying “Is it difficult” by suggesting i’m stupid.

Once again, you’ve played yourself.

Enough proof to me that Blizzard doesn’t actually care about the LGBT by letting these hateful people like you to pit people against each other whether it be aggressive or fake positive and pretty much bully people? Pretty much.

You can say “i’m just asking for customizations, i’m just asking for customizations”, but to you, that’s a guise to your real goal here and it’s obvious on how we see it. Even the actual LGBT people can see right though you and much rather reject or throw you out. Zandrae is clearly your betters.

Because you’re generally an unlikable person trying to start fights in the LGBT community with your racial extremist views or “jUsT aSkiNg foR CuStoMizAtioN’s” dogwhistles, where even the LGBT community hates you Tulnn.

And so everybody else will about your threads and posts and you as a person.

6 Likes

One could even say that ideology has achieved cult-like status… :stuck_out_tongue:

…Which is incredibly ironic in retrospect given how free and open Christianity has been in the last odd or so years. :thinking:

… You know, i’m starting to think this whole political spectrum with the left and right just turned upside down.

2 Likes

I have no idea why you keep trying to bring political talk like “the lefties” into this thread. At the very least, you should be fair and include both sides as they’re both hyper toxic for various reasons.

That being said, can we please get back to the topic of the thread? People just want more customization options. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Like I said, it is completely optional. Seems silly to complain about an optional feature.

Wokeness is Hate Speech! It’s ruining our game!

4 Likes

Many tried; all closed and hidden.

2 Likes

I think what you’re referring to is extremists. “Both sides” have extremists and both examples have pretty terrifying implications. I feel like rhetoric that pertains to left/right politics is designed to keep people divided so people don’t pay attention to the fact that the government screws us all with extreme prejudice.

3 Likes

i dk, left wing and right wing it’s a confusing agendas when all i want is a chicken for lunch and not wingless.

That’s a result of you just not being very bright…

11 Likes

My view is that it is not a spectrum but rather a circle; the more extreme you become, the more alike you are to the “other side”.

2 Likes

Another rude response… Clearly you don’t want to have a civilized conversation outside of name-calling. This just shows you have no substance other than to attack others.