Blizzard declined my right to a refund

They actually are separating the servers with reset tomorrow due to the extreme lag during PVP matchmaking.

Link from earlier: Oceanic Realm Connections for PvP Matchmaking in WoW Classic

5 Likes

Maybe you haven’t exhausted all of your options yet. Have you tried submitting a ticket to Technical Support to try and see what the problem is? If you run WinMTR for at least five minutes while playing the game, you can save the diagnostics report as a text file and send it to Technical Support to have them try and see what origin of your high latency is. It’s an option to consider before just closing out your account, which you cannot undo. Here’s the article with the exact instructions.
Running WinMTR - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

5 Likes

Perfect! That will likely resolve the OP’s issue altogether! I knew there was a thread somewhere…but I haven’t had enough coffee yet this AM :coffee:

8 Likes

they stated that it’s 200-300, and worse when in bgs… so i doubt it will change much.

it seems they already know what the issue is.

if they’re stuck with the product, (which could have been tested at no cost prior to purchase), running the WinMRT and posting it in tech support would give people a chance to see exactly what’s going on

7 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and close this topic as the forums are not the place to seek legal advice or to discuss ones interpretations of law. I can already see some circular arguments starting that don’t need to continue.

7 Likes