Blizzard created its own server problems without Dungeon Finder

And that I forgot how it will be for the ilvl, so that when the ICC phase arrives, an ilvl 200 item will no longer be necessary for 232 or 251, worse with the Ulduar buffed 251 ilvl items.

I’d stick with RDF’s alone since it takes a load off my antisocial relationship in the game, at least it’s not worse as it was with LFR’s than that if I don’t like it in experience anymore.

But believe me the first time RDF appeared on WotLK systems, it wasn’t as bad as it is now in retail.

simple look at the various wow forums, this one the American, the Brazilian, those of other parents, other forums like Reddit, and see which are the posts and feedbacks that have the most likes, you will see that they are always the ones for requests back from the RDF, now if you are one who lives in a bubble and anything that is said that goes against what you believe has to be disregarded and that the person who spoke is a troll or a being devoid of intelligence, and because of his bubble you refuse to seek information, then it gets complicated…

1 Like

Confirmation bias. people who want rdf are the ones out looking for how to get it added and have their voice heard.

This is you.

Ive pretty clearly said that there are many issues in the game RDF solves. Ive talked about compromises id be okay with seeing as a long time active classic player.

LMAO. Imagine quitting with the introduction of one of the main features the peak wow expansion brought. Anyone that would quit for that wasnt going to play WOLTK either way.

2 Likes

The thing I don’t like about cross realm in general is as per the blizzard reason. Community… more so when people are in a group that is full of people from other servers they are less likely to stick it out and/or play nice.

Ninja looting, toxicity etc all come in when the dungeon finder was first introduced. Being locked to a server means if you act like a tool in-game to other players your name will be mud… This can flow on to not getting a raid spot/guild punishment etc.

People need repercussions if they decide to be a tool… or they will be a tool…

No it’s not you get the next available tank once you’ve gotten in, so maybe a couple minutes at most.

Nope including occulus, it was hardly as hated as people make it out to be and you could quickly get a group without waiting long in RDF.

The ironic thing is if it actually is as hated as you say you’ll only get it when it happens to RNG into the daily without RDF.

not true. We’ve been playing this game for 3 years without rdf. RDF’s inclusion is a very real change from the dynamic the game has had since its launch in 2018.

You obviously dont play this game if youre looking at “how wrath should be” in a vacuum. And im sincerely glad theyre fare more concerned about what the current active players want than what “prospective” players wont try out.

You have been playing for 3 years expansions that never had RDF to begin with.

THis is anecdotal. if your anecdote was different than mine, maybe we chalk it up to different battlegroups.

yup! and keeping that playerbase is more important than what you may or may not stick around for. Thats my opinion, but also one shared by the devs and im pretty happy with that.

LOL. They have no pillars. That’s PR nonsense. Every other change they’ve made is completely contradictory to their supposed pillars.

Anyway, RDF was in Wrath and obviously should be in Wrath Classic because people want to experience the game as it was back then.

2 Likes

no, no, no… ninja looting IS OLD, not only in WoW but in another classics MMO’s in videogaming history where the leader is only in charge of making a MASTER LOOT in the raid, so nothing to do with RDF.

the only thing that was not avoided is the quitrage in some dungeons like the mentioned Occulus, but it was not a problem because the RDF system gave you the option to be Ramdon, or select the dungeon you needed and believe me it will be the same problem seen in the LFG’s .

That’s why I already said that WtoLK dungeons for LFG are not the same as TBC and Vanilla dungeons.

1 Like

is that me?? doesn’t look like it, you can’t argue logically or rationally, you look like a child when you’re discovered to have done something wrong and blatantly try to put the blame on someone else, you don’t seem to have a clue, you just say "This is you " I made an argument and a statement just because you said that, I see that the carapace served and that you are probably a case of this, that’s why this attitude.

Yeah im sure a lot of people would quit after RDf lmao, especially those on dead realms.

3 Likes

Need a source on this.

need a source on this.

this is cope, theyre pretty obviously making some changes in accrodance with those pillars.

nope. wrong again. the only changes id say they made against those pillars are boosts wintergrasp and dungeon nerfs.

let me restate:

“waah waah I am an alienated child, I have a 5 year old mentality and I live in a social bubble, people have convinced me that something has to be a certain way and I want to believe that it is so without having to look for information because I can’t be wrong, and there are people who are disagreeing with me, that can’t happen waah waah waah”
By:Nyseine

3 Likes

You’re the one claiming Occulus is universally hated which if true means it will never be run now unless it happens to be the daily.

At least with RDF you get access to a much broader pool to find those people who don’t care(after all occulus was one of the shortest heroics) and won’t eat a debuff/requeue to avoid it.

1 Like

My experience with the oculus was that i ran it a bunch before rdf was introduced over multiple patches, and once rdf was introduced any time i queud into it it was instaleft by the entire group despite it being one of my fav dungeons.

This was my personal experience, and if you had a difference experience anecdotally i could see chalking it up to different battlegroups.

Youre in no way shape or form going to tell me i didnt experience it tho.