Blizzard, can we please slow down? Please?

No, releasing content faster in no way makes it difficult for anybody. Regardless of when BWL is released that isn’t going to suddenly make MC a ghost town, anymore than releasing DM “killed” strat/scholo/brs/brd.

The only way “slow” levellers would be affected by the release of content is if that content came with a level boost for new players causing them to skip older stuff.

2 Likes

Its more difficult in finding groups and stuff. You didn’t read the whole post.

They just won’t be as relevant. We will see MC still being pugged/farmed in Naxx, but the legitimacy at that point will be downplayed by all the other content. Earlier phase content will be devalued, or in some cases when it comes to things like materials, appraised at a much higher rate. I posted I bought 75stacks of high end herbs for about 1/5 of the cost they are now. They’ll only appreciate in value by each phase.

But those MC pugs we see now will start to bleed over into ZG and AQ20 pugs. Remember, the whole player base doesn’t raid/farm every raid when they can, sometimes they only get 1 night to commit and may only pick the newer stuff to enjoy. Content will become saturated at a point.

Blizzard isn’t realsing population numbers and layering was a thing. The problem was hidden.

Wait you expected bgs 8 months after release? This wasn’t the case in vanilla my guy.

people wanted bgs because they can’t get things done in their limited play time. the casuals want the bg’s lol.

ultimately none of it matters, the time is arbitrary, all we’ll have in the end is naxx gear.

content release schedules, whether you gripe about it being too fast or too slow — if you’re griping at all, you care too much about what other players are doing instead of your own entertainment…

you still have time, classic got like another 21 months and even then most people will clear naxx once and quit the game cause they “finished”

AQ and Naxx alone take up a whole year of content

1 Like

Its ok TBC will be out in 2020…You will be able to get to 60 faster with the new 2.4.3 client changes.

RIP World PvP…

Rush? As Alliance? We can’t even friggin play!

Do you think they want to watch the forums erupt into flames over the holidays as people continue to qq over being corpse camped on pvp realms? I follow the law of “pvp happened on a pvp server” but the last couple days was pretty ridiculous.

Caving to QQ is a problem, but it is still a form of feedback and lets be honest people were not happy before the announcement. A large portion of us have been wating for bgs, some are watching on the sideline waiting to come back.

If they would of released bwl or zg with the battlegrounds then I would be alarmed maybe even upset. But right now there aren’t any options for pvp players other than open world ganking or TM/SS. Battlegrounds will fill that void and balance out the world.

We want them to slow down the updates because we are afraid of losing WoW a second time. Its like getting a puppy or kitten after an old pet passes. Its fun, you get to heal the pain of loss but on their bday you have to remember that someday its going to be over again.

Thats why you need to appreciate what you have now and not worry about the end.

Why are there so many people that completely ignored Blizzard’s words on the duration of the earlier phases? Why were you EVER under the impression that you had until JANUARY or later for phase 2?

I always like it when these threads turn out to be aggressive, insulting QQ threads. It really assures me that Blizzard will ignore your requests and continue to release content as fast as they have been.

I legit thought we would be in phase 1 till after christmas.

I was so wrong.

Youll have plenty of time to catch up. After naxx releases its maintenance mode and you have until the servers go dark to catch up to anyone.

Yet all the complaints are about end-game content being released too quickly. The game is and always has been about the end-game.

As others have said it appears this was just a filler before the next xpac next year, so plan for them to release content and right around August-September when the new retail xpac to hit then there will nothing left for classic. We got duped again boys and possibly one grill on this forums.

Sorry buddy, sounds like this game is not for you.

It is only for those who can put in 10-15 hours daily. Sad but true. I already uninstalled at 30 lol.

I am shocked that a Horde player is upset that BG’s are coming out… just shocked I tell ya

Well, except I took 2 months to hit 60. Hardly blasting along, and not the minority.

Again - Classic isn’t meant to allow a minimal time investment to progress you as fast as people who play more than an hour a week.

People, if you are behind the curve now, it doesn’t matter when they release new content -you will always behind other players, you won’t catch up. I mean, your life isn’t suddenly going to hand you extra hours to play WoW, so, you’ll be behind a week after any content regardless.

I’m not saying you should re-arrange your life to play WoW, but I’ll bet those complaining could cut a few hours of TV out of their day to play catch up… if they chose to.

That wasn’t short at all. Mine is short.

That makes no sense.

The timing of new content does matter to casual players.

The faster Blizzard goes, the more behind casual players will be.

If Blizzard slows down, casual players get more time to catch up. They won’t always be behind other players.

OP needs to grow up and stop putting the importance of being “at the front” of a video game so highly in his life. No content is going out-of-date in Vanilla, people are still running ZF and RFK. The only reason to whine about new phases is because of some silly psychological problem that he is not “the best”.