Blizzard, can we please slow down? Please?

You miss the point.

By them releasing content faster it will make it more difficult for these people. Should we wait til everyone gets legendaries? No. But when people say things like…

I’m just giving you the facts of the situation. Things don’t stay the same once the newer phases are rolled out. You’re misinformed on that part.

Sorry you feel like everyone else needs to be throttled for you to keep up. This game is currently not enjoyable for about 1/3rd of the population, which i feel like should trump your as an individual’s dissatisfaction

Again, the question is who is the majority? If the your standpoint doesnt apply to the majority, then it is you who is selfish. Vice versa is also true.

Id argue from my experience is that people who are bored are in the minority.

Edit. Misread. Go with the majority imo.

So everyone else in your guild is still trying to reach 60?

You know, we’re gonna have to disagree on this.

Why are there thousands of 60s on my server (and every other big server) that arent streamers who don’t care when they release things? Crazy.

It’s almost like you people that use words like 'rush" and “zoom” have no idea what youre talking about.

2 Likes

What happened to no changes?

How is allowing 3-4x the people per a server not a radical departure? The issue the comical video you posts arises more from massive population mixed with imba than from imba alone.

Also, it doesn’t look like anything needs to be fixed in that video, it’s wPvP happening.

This wasnt a troll, it was just a cheeky sentence, there was no attack.
It is impacting me? The further behind the curve you are the harder it becomes to play endgame? I wanted to be BG ready, Id really appreciate it if people would chill out and relax and stop saying it my fault.

It is not my fault I don’t get to play WoW every single day 2+ hours a day.

So do other things. Make a new toon. Play the other faction. Do things you didn’t do leveling. The game is more than end-game content. If you want a rush to cap and just end game content retail is thata way --> Far far more endgame content than classic.

1 Like

You asked if i wasnt wise enough to understand, but quoted the sentence saying I understand.

So you’re entire comment is irrelevant.

Doesn’t matter if I’m the majority, or not. I’m not keeping other people hobbled.

The fact of the matter is that the slowest players have already missed everything they seem to have wanted. What I hear, mostly, is "I both want to savour my experience in hour long sessions in a crowded community minded group with the entire servers population at my point in the game. Forever.

Well, slow-pokes, here’s the thing - you missed it, and you will never catch up again. Just like you shoulda bought bitcoin in 2012 to make bank, but now, because you decided not to invest money in it, you can’t make the killing others, who maybe put off vacation to invest in it, did.

There’s no catching up for you. No matter when they release any phase, you’ll get left behind.

1 Like

It absolutely is your fault. Also if you feel you are behind it’s your fault. If you wanted to be on the cutting edge and you’re not it’s still your fault. Even if Blizzard held off on battleground other people would be ahead of you gear wise and it’s still your fault.

So you are plain selfish. Youre no better than those crying over spilled milk.

The rest of my friends play less then I do. They chose to play other games, rebuild motorcycles, whatever. They don’t whine that I’m too far ahead, they enjoy my assistance as a 60 too much.

so - what are you doing for that 2.5 hours? I mean I, personally, find spending more than 10 minutes a day on the phone excessive. Watching more than an hour of TV every few days is more time than I have to spend on that.

I know - but kids! But I sleep more than you. The amount of time people lose to offspring is my sleep time. heh. But, still.

Everything about classic is a time sink - if you can’t invest time in the game, yeah, you’ll fall behind.

Listen - I didn’t ask for early content, and it won’t actually upset me if I wait til 2020 for bg’s. What I’m trying to figure out is teh process in people’s heads.

“I want to play old school super grindy time sink WoW, and to savour the whole experience, but… I can’t play more than once a week, so cater to that, please”. It’s like you forgot what game you are playing.

2 Likes

I’m not - but you’re shallow.

All I’ve done is point out there are people who will never catch up, no matter how slow content is.

You know, even the American school system managed to figure out progressing at the rate of the slowest student didn’t work.

I quoted the sentence with your claim immediately after quoting the paragraph that shows you weren’t wise enough to understand the effects of what you claim to understand.

Saying you understand is markedly different from actually understanding.

Im shallow? Sorry i dont get it but, there are a ton of players that are slow levelers so? Since you are in the minority in blasting through everything, i think your analogy should be changed.

It should be people catering schools to the super smart kids and not your average student.

No one is playing once a week dude.

The game has been out for 86 days. Even at 2 hours per day, every single day since release, that’s only 7 days played. Which is faster than most people hit 60.

Ye, i’m not a streamer, but I will say without any honor or BGs there isn’t much to do at 60, you get your Prebis, log in for raid log out, them releasing BGs(or at least WSG IMO) isn’t really a big issue, it just gives people who are 60 something to do once they have their prebis and no raids to do. That being said I do hope it is a bit of time before phase 3 actually drops with raids and enchants and such going live.