Release all content now

Since you’re not following the original timeline what so ever, and clearly rushing through phases, then why even bother? I propose to just unlock all of them now and be done with it.

3 Likes

Tantrum? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Just release TBC!

1 Like

only sith deal in absolutes … it’ll be ok

Classic MOP already what is taking so long.

There was never a definitive timeline. Oblivious they were going to release content as they deemed necessary to maximize subscribers.

Blizzard was overly optimistic that only the best guilds would destroy MC, but they found out quickly that’s not the case, and everything since has been reactionary to keeping as many people around as possible.

The fact is BWL is not coming out in January. 8.3 for retail is. This means BWL will be FEB, and if they don’t release BG’s inbetween, they would lose a massive amount of subscribers during the holiday seasons.

Yup, this is true

It would have also been far out of the Vanilla timeline for BGs, I never agreed with tying BGs to BWL so it’s good they separated them.

They just never should have created “phases” and just said “these pieces of content will be released later as deemed appropriate”

1 Like

Lol someone’s mad. Blizzard is just adjusting to things that they originally did not foresee happening.

If we were following the original timeline the game would be dead already.

Also BGs came 6 weeks after the honor system. Its only 2 weeks faster. Cry more.

Nitpicking but it was 7 weeks, still not much of an argument (April 19 to June 7)

Just release Naxx tomorrow. Why not?

Spoiler alert: Nax will probably be out before shadowlands

I want my wizard oil already

Exactly.

My rod is at least 10 characters.