Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

If they’re queueing BGs in full gear, the chance of that is very high.

Basically, stomp. Because otherwise you would be queueing arena with them or rated bgs.

Losing BGs/fights because of gear isn’t fun.

Video yourself full 450 from scratch 6 hours I guess.

How many alts you have on the forums to ignore?

it takes like 3 epics to get full bg gear, what a joke

1 Like

man u werewolves have paper thin skin no

talking sword is right here its legit so fast to get geared

1 Like

Not wanting to listen to people that have zero debates and just want to troll, like yourself, has nothing to do with thin skin. Notice how many people are upset about ilvl brackets and premade removals for BGs. Paper thin skin, no? Hypocrite.

1 Like

im not a hypocrite i am elise!

Pay no attention to the dog pretending to have a brain. it is operated by a man behind the curtain.

1 Like

Just ignoring Conquest boxes since that I assume is cheating if you were to ask this monk full honor gear takes you 2 hours tops that includes being “roflstomped by bads” as this person claims to be an issue which is very funny cause its more of a player issue even in 424 ilvl my second evoker was able to kill 450 people in these bgs

1 Like

if you’re dying in wow pvp, and you’re in pvp gear, its not a gear issue untill you’re one of the best players in the game

#skillissue. #dogmonklol

Add onto being able to send conquest boxes to your alts gearing becomes a hassle in buying enchants/gems at that point more than anything lol

I’m sure that’s why you’re lower rated than me

1 Like

Lmfao bringing up rating in battlegrounds chat LMAO girl you slay me

cute hidden profile too

1 Like

blud just posted a rating line in the bg forums aint no way skull emoji

3 Likes

The good ol “nice rating bro” response

3 Likes

I mean a certain special Lizard is bringing up conq boxes, like people are getting full conq gear+boxes from bgs (Especially in 2-6 hours) despite their own monk being lower rated than mine, too.

Rating is a lot more relevant than ‘HKs’ from bgs, sorry you lost again.

Not surprised BG premaders can’t even figure out how to armory someone

1 Like

Unhide your profile lemme have a peek at that xp of yours big dawg

1 Like

Shouldnt have to, Talk big ish, while hiding behind your curtain. not the actions of a confident person, who believes what they say.

this private profile paulie guy the type to whisper u some heinous stuff and block you before you can respond we can already tell

3 Likes

Like I said which is showing you dont read or choose not to friend but EXCLUDING CQ BOXES cuz im assuming you wanna talk just full honor gear it still only takes 2 hours tops which frankly in my living memory from playing this very bad game for far too long thats a SUPER low amount of time/effort needed for 437 gear which then lets you do 2s and 3s to 1400+ and earning yourself cq points to then yep you guess it raise your gear ilvl higher

1 Like

I love that so much.