Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

Either ban premades of make them queue with other premades, ppl cant handle it anymore…

39 Likes

shrimple solution: cross faction queues

11 Likes

There is a solo queue mode coming up pretty soon.

4 Likes

Ban folks that /afk from battlegrounds too.

6 Likes

8v8s with modified bg maps, not exactly what 40v40 or 15v15 gamers are looking for when they ask for premades to be addressed

5 Likes

Not at the epics level, no. But I believe this new mode will eliminate a lot of the concerns about premades in general.

:100: % :fried_shrimp: certified

they wont ban them because this is an mmo . LOL ppl like to play with friends go make some !

1 Like

r u calling me a grilled shrimp

bouta show u some of that heat…

2 Likes

Communities =/= friends

9 Likes

Blizzard should add matchmaking and crossfaction. Lost one? Get put against other people who lost their last game, last two games and so on, until you win.

Edit: actually it’s going to make it even worse potentially, because of loss trading.

2 Likes

matchmaking rules like this only serve to slow the queues down for 0 effect i promise u that crossfaction alone will not only make premading SUBSTANTIALLY difficult, it’ll speed up queues a ton

3 Likes

not my problem

how about no thats awful might aswell just give out full pvp gear sets too . liek come on now .

No, you keep saying “shrimply” thus the :fried_shrimp:, lol.
Yeah i know i’m weird. I can stop with that emoji tho. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Coming up with the new solo queue.

u do u qt no need

1 Like

Ban premades, add ilvl brackets for bgs, fix leveling bg exploits

2 Likes

So long as Ion works for blizz, blizz will never implement ilvl brackets. Ion is in record stating you should be able to and also feel good about defeating a lower ilvl player purely because they are lower ilvl. Segregating players based on ilvl would run counter to his preferred gameplay.

1 Like

Ion doesn’t play the game anymore, opinion irrelevant.

2 Likes

I think adding an ilvl bracket is a tiny bit silly of an idea so what if you get a bg where youre roflstomped just accept the loss and q up for more thats it no need for change lmao

1 Like