Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

#deletecasters

except me cause im cute

the warlocks gotta go especially the destros

You should be the first to go.

because you’re a healer class

you dare call the goddess of the void a healer???

If you’re a priest, you’re one of two things.

A degenerate waste of space boring healer.

or dead

im only dead because these hunters keep rapid firing me for 400k

in the ideal timeline they perish before my wrath

deserved for playing a caster.

ok but like put urself in my shoes what class could look so frickin purple and good

its ok i atoned by playing a lot of survival hunter

Death knight.

It took me years to wash the caster off my skin, you’ve barely begun

1 Like

dw i atone here too

1 Like

Still not enough, but a good start

i one trick frost, idk how much better of a start i could get

You could not, be still playing a filthy caster.

Haha just don’t have fun for weeks because you’re outgeared, just accept the L. Such bad takes.

its only shadow i swear you have to make an exception, we’re the coolest caster

Dont talk to my lizard like that dog.

1 Like

I mean its more silly to complain about wanting something done to the most casual form of pvp combat in this game brother just get your honor gear from it and then move on or change chars once 437 ilvl lol

2 Likes

Most Casual form of PvP where bads go to stomp undergeared players in full gear? Yeah, wow. Seems like BGs are more Sweaty than arena most of the time because of consumables and premades vs random.

My suggestions actually make it more casual.

2 Likes

I mean rly odd you just assume anyone in full gear are “bads” its more of a hey i have 4 other friends who want to just q up bgs and kill people and try to top the others in dps/hps for fun <---- see that word fun? yeah fun thats sadly the reason id also say to expect premades to stay around cuz its just a bigger version of going into a reg bg with a 5 stack all in the name of fun

2 Likes

you can literally gear in up to 6 hrs max tf you mean take the L . The only accepting Ls is being lazy . your post is a bad take :roll_eyes:

1 Like