Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

Go ahead then, post vid. Fresh 70, full honor gear from spamming bgs solo 2 hours (tops means max, so should be doable in 1 hour or less.)

Oops looks like you backtracked already

Why dont you post a vid showing why its so impossible?

Everyone with no argument always makes stupid requests like this, knowing they’re incapable of acting in kind.

Who the fak records themselves doing that or are you asking me to cuz I will have to solid pass im taking the high road and using cq boxes to skip the cringe 437 honor gear entirely

I can say I have done it but for you im assuming thats not solid enough proof lol

this is my main if you r ignoring me why do you bother replying then ?

you can lit look at a diff thread where i linked every toons REflex and you can look up each toon if you really want to idc .

to bad its part of life , life aint fair . If you wan to win all the time then form a dedicated arena group for ranked .

not even close 4 ppl does not equal what party sync premades do with is 39 ppl compared to a whole 4 friends playing together.

do you tell karie this ? because karie ques ashran in full gear .

Just pure irony. You all enjoy arguing amongst yourselves now 'cause you can’t make it in rated. Poor thing even rerolled free rating Aug

homie i already got glad this season what chu mean i cant make it in rated pvp

1 Like

bro u cant make it in rated roblox pvp cmon read between the lines

multiglad isnt gonna make it in pvp

1 Like

What nonsense are you on about stop hiding your profile if ur going to bash ppl

I got 2.6 as dev and aug just because lol

1 Like

Looking little dry out here for throwing shade about someones pvp rating only 2.1 soloq a very cringe boring unrewarding bracket to be flexing

3 Likes

:hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

1 Like

:eyes: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :hot_face: :hot_face:
/10 chars

1 Like

calm down mike

steals shrimp
Mine

Wasn’t this the point of RBGs?

^

All these “friends” keep breaking up. They should be besties by now considering how much time they’ve spent together as “friends.”

Someone is going to lose their last 14 games. Their queues will go infinite because the system can’t find enough players who’ve also lost their last 14 games.

Will it be a lot more difficult? A premader pointed out that if their raid is split up on both teams, the side with fewer members gets to lose the game. Their players on the designated losing team get to RP as spies or saboteurs.

1 Like

Who knows, if Solo-Q rated is a success Blizz might want to do a Solo-Q Epic BG. I BELIEVE!

:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Someone’s gonna send their alt 50x Obsidian Equipment Chests to be full 450 ilevel in 2 minutes.