Blizzard backtracks on quest unlocks

CM’s should keep their mouths shut on things until they actually get an answer “down the pipeline” from the developer. I’ve fired people for just assuming that they know things when they don’t.

Most of the quest mogs will likely be trash anyway. So no big loss.

Yes, but should either be handed out for nothing?

Some people play for power, should aesthetics be handed to them for free? Some people play for aesthetics, should power be handed to them for free. Aesthetics, player power… They’re both rewards. Do task, get reward…

1 Like

Do not trust interviews from third party websites with obscure BlizZard devs. Or third party data mining until you see official patch notes.

Learn your lessons now ladies and gentlemen.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

They answered a question on the fly so they focused on what the main point of the interviewer’s question was. It ain’t more complicated than that. Extrapolating it beyond that is only done by lunatics and conspiracy theorists.

Just because you can rearrange words in a single sentence doesn’t mean that every single answer or question has been answered by those words. You are rearranging it to fit what you wanted to hear, when the answer was clearly given in regards to the retroactive aspect of the question.

Ain’t anything more complicated than that. You heard something, interpreted it one way to fit what you wanted it to say, then received confirmation that you misunderstood it, and now is irrationally upset and saying others are overcomplicating things that you quite simply didn’t understand.

1 Like

What’s special about us? EVERYTHING! :partying_face: :disguised_face:

Jokes aside, the CM and CS on the EU forums have no idea what they are talking about and sometimes go a bit too far with their creative freedom.

1 Like

the interview which people are referencing, should be linked.

context exists.

…and it didn’t seem at all like the question was understood.

BlizZard rug pull initiated.

This is why trusting BlizZard to keep their word is worse than a politician. At least a politician is honest about their subterfuge.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

manners.

a blue can make a post without copping personal abuse, or people telling them they should lose their jobs.

(edit) … watch this thread to see how long it takes for the “angry posting” to begin :slight_smile:

I’m confused about the question too tbh.

Edit: we have a blue post that explains everything! It looks like a great change in the future but it will be a patch in war within, not on release!

The EU CS rep was misinformed, however they’re seeing this (and MANY other) threads on the topic and are working to make it right (as Nobully noted).

Only 45 min ago as of this post, so many may not be aware yet…

2 Likes

You can’t tell people that you like pancakes without being accused of hating waffles on the internet.

I don’t carve out special treatment for game devs and forum mods. They can deal with exactly what the rest of us handle (under their supervision no less) on a daily basis.

2 Likes

i’ve never had waffles… so argue away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

it’s a sad world where “don’t be a jerk” is viewed as “special treatment”.

1 Like

See? I knew you hated waffles. You took the bait!

No I think that would be a great world when it isn’t preferential in nature. I know how we pick and choose the situations where it is just fine to be a jerk. :slight_smile:

i might have to ask the “sunday forumites” the best way to eat waffles.
i need to try them so i can form an opinion.

1 Like

Any way that you can eat a waffle is the best way.

I’ve just eaten them frozen before. :smiley:

no thanks :grimacing:

i think i need to test them in a way which can make the experience as enjoyable as possible.

(i hate watching videos of people eating things like Surströmming in “incorrect” ways, and it never ends well!)

this needs to be done right.

i have tried a stroopwafel, but i don’t think it counts as a regular waffle.
(and it was quite underwhelming)

1 Like

I enjoy the occasional stroopwafel but only with a coffee to dip it in. They aren’t bad but for a breakfast item I’d prefer the standard waffle. Though in general for breakfast I’d rather have a ribeye and eggs.

Yeah don’t go frozen if you are a first timer. It’s for seasoned waffle veterans.

BlizZard activates monkey paw, news at 11.

Also, BlizZard dev 1 says one thing and then BlizZard dev 2 says something else to contradict each other.

They do not communicate with players on their own forums. In fact if I was to conjecture they barely communicate with each other as co workers and employees.

It is self evident given the confusing feedback and the lack of leadership at BlizZard HQ at the moment.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

it’s a breakfast item?

i’m so sheltered.
i thought it was a treat… like ice cream or cake :astonished: