Blizz, Either do something about Epic Premade Battleground players or allow everyone to queue as a raid

Do you actually think every epic bg player that sync qs would quit?

I’m sure a lot of them do it because they feel like they have to

1 Like

If you break up the 5 mans, to prevent them from stacking, it will greatly hurt the epic premades. If i recall part of the reason hydra died out was because queues were extremely long and they couldn’t sync up in av.

You don’t think that has anything to do with hydra literally making epic bgs so unfun no one wanted to play?

1 Like

No, because it happened in legion when you had the massive switch over from alliance to horde. WOD it was around 65% win rate for alliance and in legion it dropped to 40%.
Blizzard also buffed all the npcs forcing turtles so your pugs typically didn’t want to queue epic bgs since it took a long time to play out.

Are you in an epic community

I usually queue solo, but every couple of weeks when work allows I queue with SPM.

If I look through your post history are your opinions going to have changed in the past 2 weeks

Be honest Ragaren…

I don’t know what you think my postion is but since Kthis suggested the crossfaction I’ve been on board.

Prior to that I suggested reducing healers for each side since from my experience they rely heavily on stacking healers.

1 Like

I believe you

1 Like

How can I do a forum ignore? When I google it, I just find old threads from a few years ago saying that function doesn’t exist.

How about do what Blizz did for Classic:

With the next weekly Burning Crusade Classic reset in each region, all “pre-made” groups will again be allowed to queue for Battlegrounds.
After this hotfix, grouped players will primarily face opponents who queued in groups of similar sizes and the matchmaker will now match raid groups of 6 or more players against at least one group of 6 or more players.
If the total number of players in your raid is smaller than the maximum size of the Battleground, the matchmaker will automatically fill your side with other groups or individuals. If there are no large pre-mades in the queue, party groups of 5 or fewer players will be placed against other parties of 5 or fewer players.
Please note: Queuing alone or in small parties will not guarantee an opposing team with no large pre-mades.”

That might make things more interesting.

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/sN44vY7

2 Likes

And there are people gaslighting on these forums saying that elitism doesn’t exist in WoW. Here it is right here, folks.

This dude only hangs out with the cool kids. He doesn’t hang out with the geeks after class, nope, he only hangs with the jocks and cheerleaders at the bleachers.

2 Likes

Did people make these threads during BfA and even earlier? Because it was happening then too.

I play epic BGs a lot on various toons and have maybe one game a night where it’s not worth it due to a ‘premade.’ Most games are pug vs. pug or ‘premade’ vs. ‘premade.’

I’d like 5-man groups to be matched vs. 5-man groups. For example, a 5-man group can’t enter the BG unless an opposing 5-man group enters.

Apart from that, i can play epic BGs fine with pugs or with ‘premades.’ There are so many bads who make these kinds of threads. And also hypocrites who enjoy stomping pugs in random BGs.

This is so perfect. <3

4 Likes

Also, what people conveniently ignore is how you can solo queue sync and get in a good amount of people. They’ve probably faced what they think are ‘premades’ that have one 5-man and the rest solo queuers. Which, according to most crybabies’ logic, is fine. Right?? lol

Cross faction BGs would solve most of these problems… especially against these Epic Premaders who “only want to play with my friends”…

until they face another premade then they accuse each other of cheating and exploiting so its not about “playing with friends” but winning.

2 Likes

OMG, the plot thickens. A real life example of someone turning to the dark side. This is even sadder than I originally thought, and that’s saying a lot.

2 Likes

Yep, i am for cross faction BGs. Would help with queues too.

Bro I agreed with your post, but you totallly made that with ChatGPT. It’s so obvious to someone like me who uses AI daily. It flowed exactly like an AI.

That said, I think more AI posts should be made. It sparked up a pretty good discussion and revealed a lot of unsavory elements in the WoW community, and certainly attracted a lot of eyeballs.