Bgs constantly ruined by players who refuse to gear

find a quote ANYWHERE I said that…
amateur move to attempt to change the actual point of my statement

congrats

for me it was easy mode with 410 ilevel to hit 1854, I picked up through naturally playing the game some more pieces, and kept progressing to 2100 + and got all the mogs I wanted

Resto shaman ( was told it was hard to play at the time)

this is this year btw like 1-month ago

See you next season

1 Like

Lol dude don’t pretend like your original post didn’t mean imply exactly that. As for the rest of us saying skill doesn’t matter? Nobody had said that either :roll_eyes: so I guess your posts have been as amateur as mine then.

The reality is pikas skill got him a few wins and other people’s gear handed him some losses.

Sounds like gear had an impact on your rating :+1:

Eh that’s what I did it on. It is fine. It’s not mm/affy/enhance levels of bad by any means. Healers are probably the most balanced as there’s less of them.

1 Like

nope it is skill first… funny enough NOBODY says those MDI guys are just going through high keys because of GEAR along right …
or do you say the same thing?

Riiigghhhtttt you just magically climbed the ratings without gear… And pikaboo is losing games against scrubs. Delusional.

Not even saying gear is first but holy moly it has a way bigger impact than you pretend.

No because it’s well understood they’re not doing high keys without the gear. That’s the point of pve. Get gear and increase your power level. Do you think any of those MDI guys are gonna just slap on some greens to try and win it and prove they’re the most skilled? No because gear matters.

Who cares about the mdi though? This is PvP which should be skill is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. That’s not the case.

2 Likes

If this were the case, we’d have many more players 2k+

Lol… You know that’s not how it works right? Because other 2k players have the same gear? It’s % based so the skilled % with gear will beat the unskilled with gear. It’s relative. I’ve said that 100 million times. Holy

1 Like

The ladder is dead because the meta sucks rn. “Organic meta” and pve items like spore pods, KR 2h sword, and tank trinkets have made a very stale meta.

You wouldn’t have 440 players stuck at 16/1800 if gear were that impactful.

1 Like

do you think those 440 plus players are all timing high keys like from MDI?

Look I get it for you gear is the most important factor and almost seems like a crutch for you

I am talking about my story how I got there and it was skill 1st
maybe your story is different and for you, gear is your number one help

you admitted as much

1 Like

But a +22 would be impossible if the group was at 400 item level. The 440+ iL is a requirement for very high keys.

1 Like

I can’t speak to this thread, as I haven’t done many battlegrounds at max level.

But I did accidentally queue for a BG instead of Korroks last night with my actual gear in the bank, and I did terrible in this gear. So theres that. Not even scaling could save me.

1 Like

Omg 135 iL lolol

I top the charts in Korroks… not in random bgs…

but you need the skill 1st , or are you saying no?

You need both?

1 Like

I’m jealous of your gear, I’m grinding for both of those sets at the moment.

If one is using bgs to gear you are doing it wrong. This is my alt and I’m by no stretch of the imagination an elite player.

1 Like

Litteraly what we’ve been saying the whole time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yea 135 ilvl isn’t good.

Im still laughing at the guy claiming to be gearing to 430 strictly through random bg’s. I didnt know blues existed with 430il​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lying_face:

1 Like