Bgs constantly ruined by players who refuse to gear

From doing arena? Or random BGs? I was talking about randoms

Doing only random bg’s? Yes, thats all it drops. We’re not talking about rated or arena here. You get blue rewards at the absolute highest.

Either/or. However you feel like capping points. You could hardly pvp and be up to 430 gear if you kept up with it.

I have a 395 ring and a 400 back that dropped. And you can do just randoms in a week and cap 500 cp (one random and one epic win for 5 days would do it) to get 430 gear. I also didn’t spend much time on this toon before Classic came out.

65% winrate 1929 rating on 402 ILevel

But keep with that narrative

I’ll stick to mine in saying skill is more important than gear

1 Like

I mean he’s still getting outplayed 35% of the time by gear
 A multi r1 blizzcon finalist. Pretty sad actually.

Keep selling your dumb narrative though.

2 Likes

And he was playing with a mw that had been 2400+ in 2s this expansion the first night. If gear wasn’t important, they would have been able to hit 2k that first night easily, if not higher. Instead they were losing to randos in the 1600 bracket that happened to have lots of gear.

3 Likes

More by specs than gear. Go ahead and boost a Warrior. See if you even have a 50% winrate. And people claim you need 430 for Bgs

In WOD I would win my way to 1800 on a fresh toon too. And I’m no blizzcon finalist. Sounds identical to me.

Litteraly nobody has claimed that. Way to be completely absurd. What people are saying is that going in as a fresh geared toon into a bg sucks. Which it does.

Some people have claimed that. And 1800 in wod doesn’t equate to 1920 in BfA.

I haven’t seen a single person. Plenty people complaining about 70k health people though.

It really does. Anyways what’s your experience? Oh right
 None. Seriously please try it out for yourself. Go slap on some greens. Get as high a rating as you can. Slap on 430s and see how high you climb. Gear matters or pikaboo wouldn’t lose 35% (more really) to newbs like me.

Keep coming up with excuses though.

1 Like

I can guarantee I wouldn’t climb high with or without gear. I don’t have the skills for arena. Not delusional enough to pretend gear is holding me back. He’s also 67% wins in 3s now.

Riggghhtttt lol

All I hear is a ton of excuses.

1 Like

He ran with a 391 DH in 3s and killed it lol. Keep making excuses.

Yep. Keep it up.

2 Likes

You as well.

Why would someone be gimping himself if he already has what he wants and plays for the fun.

Huh 
 can’t get rings , weapons or trinkets in Naz.

Plus you go to Naz as a fresh 120, you are going to be dying a lot , completely horrible if you don’t have flying .

I’ll keep winning while you?

Eh I’m enjoying classic. Then I’ll win next season when there is a decent looking armour set. You know after I get some gear because gear matters despite anything you say. I’ve literally explained a dozen times that I myself got carried by my gear. Was hard stuck 1750 and then picked up two traits (via pve) and a new weapon and hit 2k in the same week.

Skill matters but I’m not delusional and pretend like gear has no impact. If I remember right you have a crap ton of pve gear
 Sounds like you don’t want to pretend that’s carrying you.

3 Likes