Bene queue has started *popcorn ready*

Yeah if only all of this whining could have been avoided if players used a fraction of their brain and realize “Full” means "Full. Should my friends and I join a realm that’s Full or a realm that’s not Full. Let’s choose Full and then whine about queues.

And that’s why the responsible thing for the people in charge to do is to prevent people from driving off the bridge in the first place lmao

1 Like

Nobody told me not to drive my car over a bridge so its not my fault.

L

O

L

2 Likes

TBH the juice probably isn’t worth the squeeze. Hype will die and people will go back to retail or quit as the honeymoon phase is over at that point. Blizzard probably knows this so why invest money in something that will fix itself over time? I highly doubt they were expecting to get a years worth of subs from WOTLK. They more than likely projected somewhere between what 1 - 3 months. I’d bet they have already hit the grand majority of what they were going to make out of WOTLK.

Several servers are locked now. Why would locking them earlier when it would actually have stopped this mess be any different? Maybe you can point me to those threads of all those people complaining about not being able to roll on Bene.

No one would complain because we have that situation currently and no one is complaining. But even if they did Blizzard wouldn’t even hear them so why would they care? And it would be a drop in the bucket compared to the complaints about queue times.

Think for a change.

I can share more if you’d like. Not sure if you’re still pretending you have me on ignore though.

1 Like

Oh and the other people on the server that started there and have played for months or even years should just suck it up? Contrary to what you might think, there are many reasons someone is on a server with a queue right now.

Quit thinking inside your tiny little bubble. How would you like it if you made your home on a realm and have been there for a year or more and now have to deal with a queue because your realm BECAME full long AFTER you joined it.

No, Blizzard should have anticipated this and made arrangements to deal with it BEFORE the expansion launch.

I didn’t know about raid coming so cancel my 2 week queue drop estimate and extend until over a month where DF drops. Feelsrealbad lol. Queue too much. :pensive:

It sucks trying to not get DCD using remote desktop app just to be able to raid at night

That sucks because they wont be able to even people to find dungeons with no rdf after transferring to dead servers.

Except the destinations given are no longer dead, thanks to the people that actually took the FCM. Sulfuras got so big it even had to be locked.

1 Like

I don’t think benediction or faralena or w.e have ever not been full. We knew what realms were going to be the mega servers prior to classic release(not WOTLK classic classic) and people still chose to role there.

Full is a relative term

Say the cap is 20k concurrent players what is counted as full

1. 20k players (you definitely wont get queues but player count will be a little light offpeak)
  2. 40k players (possibilities for queues but still unlikely as some will be casuals)
  3. 60k players (more chance of a queue at peaks)
  4. 80k players (high chance of queues at peaks although once raid logging starts queues probably go away)
  5. 100k players (very high chance of queues early to mid)

Depending on the game and expected online hours you could have 8 or 10 times the maximum concurrent player count and still have no queue.

The player caps for end phase tbc, will not be correct for phase 1 wrath maybe in 10-12 weeks when people have all their badge gear and do a 2hr raid night per week and 15 min heroics daily (totaling what 4hrs a week) the higher player counts will probably actually be appreciated on places like Bene and grob.

Has there ever not been a que on any of the mega servers during core playing hours? If memory serves right, people were stuck waiting since the release of classic. Why would.it get any better in WOTLK

Faerlina with 6k, 200 mins if anyone cares lol.

No, a lot of servers are still dead.

Meanwhile there is a server with 17k people to spare.

The real reason blizzard wont do anything about server que is because it free money for them, all they have to do is wait it out.

all the pvp servers are getting lopsided by the free xfers and then it creates dead servers people have to pay to get off of if you’re on the wrong faction. blizz just moving their problems elsewhere when they just need to fix bene

You should compare those threads to queue threads and see which one has significantly more attention. Using your brain is hard I guess.