Been months and benediction at 10k+ queues just unlock it

Free transfers aren’t working at all. At least unlock it so our friends can make characters and suffer with us.

Benediction is never getting unlocked.

3 Likes

Guarantee me a free transfer back to bene or credit me 25 bnet balance for every character I transfer over and I will gladly move to free up slots. I don’t wanna pay $100+ to transfer my chars back once the server I transfer to inevitably dies.

My buddies and I checked out other servers to transfer to and they are dead. No active trade chat or LFG, 5 people in the AH. I ain’t giving up being able to find a group to do stuff with, I rather sit in a 4-hour queue than sit 4 hours unable to find a raid, dungeon, or arena group.

4 Likes

They won’t do any of that, you will sit in your queue and complain or you can take the free transfer.

2 Likes

They want to kill mega-servers at all costs. So long as the queues persist, so will the server locks.

I doubt they unlock it even after queues go away, to prevent people from just re-piling on there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.