Unlock benediction

All my friends are playing on this server, but I can’t because I didn’t preemptively make a level one on it? Unlock the servers, I don’t want to play on random server none of my friends are on. Absolutely terrible decision to lock them.

5 Likes

Get your good friends to leave that hellhole

4 Likes

Unlock it so you can then come make a thread to complain about the queue?

5 Likes

They did that in Lost Ark.

They locked servers when they hit the “cap”. I was on the most popular server. People raged on the forums at Amazon for not unlocking the servers so they could play with their friends. Amazon told them to move servers. People didn’t want to move. Complains kept coming…

Amazon unlocked the servers.

Then they got to wait with their friends in 4+ hour queues!

It was so much fun for everyone. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Counter productive to what is needed on Benediction. Tell your friends to use FCM and meet them there.

Make fun of them for pretending they can PVP by being on Benediction. That’ll fix it.

2 Likes

“do something about the wait times and cap servers!!”
blizz locks servers
“OMG WHY CAN’T I GET ON THIS LOCKED SERVER?!?”
Self fulfilling prophecy

1 Like

agree skyfury is the worst server now let us be free

1 Like

What? Who would do such a thing? That’s just silly…

1 Like

This thread and all permutations of it past, present and future are solved by this post

2 Likes

Smartest decision they could have made, you mean, and about time too. They should have done that before Wrath pre-patch, not after.

3 Likes

You assume much thinking I have friends

They should keep them locked but they should allow free transfers back once the pop inevitably dies down in 2 months. Thats why my group/guild isn’t transferring we don’t want to spend $100 to transfer chars back.

Its all about liberty, they cant solve the problem if players keep in Benedicion. It’s a fact. If we are having fun or not, its subsjective. But they cant lock the server and
withdraw us the CHOICE of take the queueor not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.