Bene queue has started *popcorn ready*

If you arent queueing soon, expect to not raid tonight. :wave: :wave: :wave:

6 Likes

Welcome to the new normal where everything is lagged/overpopulated/bugged, its all the ‘players fault’, and blizzard accepts zero blame

21 Likes

They did give you options.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Grabs popcorn…

The forums will be just as entertaining as raiding Naxx tonight, haha.

1 Like

raiders missing because of queue and naxx bug hype. can’t wait

2 Likes

No queue here yet.

They gave em a month to settle in somewhere else for free.
Can’t just sit in queue crying and blaming blizz anymore.

4 Likes

What options? I am on a west coast pvp server. All west coast pvp servers are locked. Hell, ALL US PVP SERVERS IN GENERAL ARE LOCKED. Do you expect us to transfer to a damn Oceanic server??

If a Blizzard dev punched you in the face you’d find a way to blame yourself, the victim blaming is unreal.

11 Likes

Grobb queue is not that bad, and it gets lower every day. Idk what you’re heated about.

Grobb queue was 3 hours again yesterday, it started at 2pm and ended at 3am… and it’s been going up ever since saturday. Get informed.

https://grobb.lol/

And today the first raids unlock. If you think its going to get better you are delusional.

4 Likes

Sounds like you waited too long after they warned free transfer options could be locked without warning. Ya’ll thought they would blink, but they know you’re addicted.

1 Like

I also play on Grobb. Get informed.
My point is 3 hours is nothing. Plan ahead.

as expected.

8 Likes

I literally just got in on Grobb without a queue and it’s release day.
We have it good. Bene queue is at 5 hours.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Did you take the transfer? …or, is it actually your fault?

Typing in all caps doesn’t make you less wrong.

Angerforge is west coast, pvp, and wide open.

2 Likes

this is the most cucked mentality i see here on these forums. just zero accountability directed at the company who has the power to fix it

8 Likes

No, the time for that has passed.
What I had wanted them to do back then was lock Bene and prevent all the servers dying, but they didn’t. (I ended up on several dead servers as a result)
Why not rake in all the transfer money and call it “letting players go where they want”

But still, blizz didn’t tell 30k people to stack there.
They merely left the door open, far too long.

Locked megaservers and a free transfer off is exactly what they need to be doing to correct it all.

1 Like

5 Likes

Every day since launch there’s been at least a 3 hour peak queue which began 2pm at the latest and ended 10pm at the earliest. Its not even noon server time and you’re like “see, no queue, everything is fine”

1 Like

But it’s 3 hours to launch, which I am participating in.
Either you’re prepared or you’re not.

I have played every day I wanted to within a reasonable time frame.
Get home from work, PC on and starts into queue asap.
Not getting home? People remote in.
It’s not nearly as hard as you make it out to be.