Belts Disappearing

How is nobody talking about this?

Every time I mount up while having a guild tabard equipped, my belt disappears.
Equipping a guild tabard causes my belt to disappear.
Equipping any other tabard, (Tabard of the Protector for example), my belt stays visible.

I’ve also heard that people are having their belts disappear when they die with the tabard equipped.

Blizzard, please fix :frowning:

29 Likes

I’ve noticed the same, it’s only when the guild tabard is on though.

4 Likes

I can confirm that belts disappear while wearing the guild tabard. You can get them to briefly reappear by removing the belt and then re-equipping it, but it will visually disappear again upon mounting or any sort of loading screen. With some outfits it can be extremely jarring.

1 Like

Same here. Pretty annoying. I wanna represent my guild, but I look ridiculous with no belt and a tabard…

Hey BLUE how about some attention?

1 Like

I’ve already logged a post on this, but please note its not just the guild tabard, try a few different tabards on different characters to get an idea of the inconsistency on how this is behaving. The guild tabard does impact the belt displaying on all of my characters…, but for example the scarlet tabard has the same effect on my Druid, (belt constantly disappearing),… but on my Hunter the scarlet tabard is fine and the belt remains displaying at all times ? Any update @ Bliz?

Still happening after today’s maintenance.

This is still happening. It’s quite unsightly. Please fix.

Also confirm this bug has been ongoing for quite some time and is still an issue. Blizzard PLEASE FIX THIS. It is EXTREMELY ANNOYING!

1 Like

I was about to make a post on this. I am new to BC Classic or classic in general and it keeps happening on my low level as well as my newly boosted shaman. I even bought a different belt just to see if that was the issue and i still look naked in the middle :frowning: image posted of the issue with arrow https://twitter.com/ReikCragshot/status/1402438265043664902?s=20

Ya, noticing this for a few days now.

1 Like

Yep. Definitely happening with my tabard and belt.
As soon as I re-equip my tabard, I get a nice big streak of flesh around my mid-riff like I’m wearing a tabard belly shirt. Rather amusing.

1 Like

Still no word on this anywhere unfortunately.
I noticed in Aglaica’s twitter link someone mentioned ElvUI, but I tried disabling ElvUI and it did not make a difference.

Blizz pls :frowning:

Hey uh blue, this is still going on and it’s been almost 2 months, any update that you at least are seeing this?

My belt seems to have stabilized at 66, and hasnt disappeared in awhile. Makes me wonder if this is a bug affecting certain belts or level ranges.

Bump - let’s go. This bug has existed for a long time already.

It seems to be based off of the tabard that you have equipped

1 Like

Oh…it happened to me with this tabard so that why i thought it might of been a level thing. Never know with bugs or blizz

Bumping. Still an issue, no reply.

Other reports:

Bump. still a bug that i reported literally in the first hour of beta

1 Like

Bump. It’s been MONTHS since this bug was reported. Holy balls Bliz

1 Like