Belt not displaying on characters in game

Still a problem, suprised no one has looked into this yet doesn’t seem like a big deal to fix

1 Like

Might be fixed in the patch next week

I’m sure that fix is coming soon… any day now, really.

Thread posted May 21. Other threads posted about this.

And yet, it goes unresolved. GJ Bliz!

1 Like

I found that using the non tbc tabards like your guild tabard etc cause this problem while the newer tabards don’t make the belt disappear every time your character loads. I’ve been using the blood knight tabard from the paladin mount quest and it doesn’t disappear anymore.

Samesies. Can we get an update please, Blizz?

Still broken. I know you guys are a multi dollar indie dev but I’m sure you can make it so our gear appears on our character some day!

1 Like

Im also having this problem.

Bumping. Still an issue, no reply.

Other reports:

bump. still a bug that i reported literally in the first hour of beta

Bump. Guild tabard + belt = bug, please fix.

Bump. This is extremely annoying and it’s stunning how long this has been a bug.

Blizzard on the ball with this report lol

Yes, I’ve reported this bug several times since the launch of TBC too.

Ayup. Still bugged, btw.

1 Like

Bump. Still not fixed with the new patch.

One of these days I’m gonna cause a wipe because I had to remove my healer belt and re equip because this albeit minor cosmetic bug irks me lol… Pretty please fix the belt disappearing bug with guild tabards. Thanks! (had to switch to my classic toon lol)

mid october of phase 2, still an ongoing issue :frowning:

You would think the new woke blizzard would want us keeping our pants on. Hard to do that without belts.

2 Likes

this is nutso fr i remember this happening in vanilla as well
i simply dont understand how such a simple bug can stick around like this so long
fix it ALREADY fix it fix it fiX IT FIXTI FIX IT FIX IT FIXIT FI XIT FIX IT SCREEEEEEE

1 Like