Becoming Pregnant

This is a serious thread and idea that i have been formulating for quite some time now as I think it could be a great educational tool for younger/inexperienced WoW players regarding the body and pregnancies (for the sake of realism the game needs more of it!)

there should be an option ingame for female toons to decide to become pregnant, all male toons level 20 and above should have to enter a raffle to become the potential father. if you “win” the raffle per say, you get linked up with the female toon and get to automatically create a new baby!

now for the sake of keeping things PC friendly and civil there should be no NSFW activities. The female toon just automatically becomes pregnant (a debuff lasting 3 game days) and the baby starts becoming created with the help of a random generator in-game. This would be an excellent chance to promote diversity, for example a tauren and a goblin could create a very unique baby. Or human and undead, troll and panda etc etc etc it could be seriously super cute and a create way to bridge ties between factions.

Once the baby is gestated a random player in the world could be DCed from their character they are playing, or optionally told to log off, either works, and will start the life of the new baby.

The positives of this is that it teaches education to a large percentage of the WoW population who may not know how the process works. and it promotes realism in the game with the raffle system and random aspect of the whole thing. at any point any female toon can become pregnant

Ideas:

while pregnant for 3 days you are subject to buffs and debuffs.

buffs would include sickness (a slow maybe) upheaval (an aoe debuff that slows your party by sticky residue) insatiable hunger (a bloodlust type thing)

i would love for this to be implemented and blizzard could possibly start working on it now (if a blue reads this thread) or tomorrow at least. there are 6 months for bfa plenty of time for this change to be put in. thanks for reading!

73 Likes

You have got to be kidding me? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

373 Likes

Yup.

Sunday.

226 Likes

Sunday. Pay it no mind. The RP realms have had pregnancy covered for a while, anyway.

47 Likes

Well, that was a good laugh.

50 Likes

Tiger just fell out of his chair laughing .

24 Likes

I think we crossed that bridge a while ago…

15 Likes

why would I be kidding this is actually a great idea. think about it

2 Likes

eh…

NO. Me thinks not aok.

13 Likes

LOL,wow would never be the same again :rofl:

6 Likes

57 Likes

I have to agree with the OP: Nerf Demon Hunters.

83 Likes

I lol’d pretty hard at this I’m not kidding!

12 Likes

Oh my god.

9 Likes

No, thank you for posting.

37 Likes

Sounds like you are trying to recreated the Sims in WoW pass.

16 Likes

That’s illegal.

48 Likes

I feel like this part should be expanded on.

Maybe you get a debuff that requires you to eat a very specific meal. And there is a non visible RNG timer, where it could change to suddenly requiring a different meal but not let you know until the pregnant person already starts eating.

11 Likes

are there any serious replies here please implement this blizzard plenty of time.

3 Likes

Female in WOW lays egg.

27 Likes