Can we plz get a main character with autism?

That would be more of a stereotypical depiction and an unflattering one.

4 Likes

Murder Hobos, yay!

It’d depend on where the character was on the spectrum. There are highly successful autistic people, those that need help, and a lot in between.

3 Likes

I remember that one. Someone bumped it after like 2 months and brought that monstrosity back to the front page

Blizz should’ve banished it to the void forever

And set it on fire

1 Like

Well here it is if you’re curious. It’s a hilarious read.

1 Like

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face: Bruh… Why?!

If it is done in a tasteful manner but most wouldn’t get it right and using it for money gains is beneath them.

Forgive me if this sounds naive, but how do you tell a high functioning autistic person from a normal person if you aren’t well versed in the subject? Just saying I’m sure I’ve met a few but there was nothing that screamed the diagnosis at me, it’s kind of complicated because as you said it’s a very broad spectrum.

still secretely wonders if he’s autistic

2 Likes

Yeah, that was definetly in my top creepiest forums posts of all time. IDK what the hell was going through the OPs mind or that of anyone who agreed with him. The way they worded it made me sick to my stomach.

This one here just seems purposefully disingenuous.

@Zuro WHY?! why are you like this! :sob:

3 Likes

Nope. Nuh-uh. Absolutely not.

I should necro it on Sunday.

2 Likes

ZURO NOOOOOOO
bad orcs get the blackjack cuz this was NOT something need doing

I shouldn’t have but I laughed.

NO! YOU FOOL! This place has enough inanity going around as it is!

1 Like

You really can’t. That was my original point: it’s typically not visual. I was Asperger’s before it was changed to high-functioning. Unless you’re a psychiatrist, neurologist, or trained in spotting someone like me, you’d be like most people and think I’m joking when I mention it.

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

A powerful warrior doesn’t symbolize Autism.

However, a powerful warrior could HAVE Autism and be a symbol.

Like Drax from Guardians.

3 Likes

You better not!

Leave that thing to rot in the abyss

get the blackjack you will
lennyface