Becoming Pregnant

This is pretty great… Oh my side hurts.

10 Likes

What are u doing if it get weird mixed up baby how would u choose the race XD

2 Likes

I was wondering what day it was and then I saw this post. Sunday.

4 Likes

Excuse me for a moment.

I need to go scream.

16 Likes

ok maybe a bad example gnome undead / night elf undead theres literally endless possibilities.

Doug, come one, you could keep posting this on DK

Ok this was hysterical

8 Likes

Nobody is going to want to Raid with a pregnant Toon, the whining about standing up for too long and then the constant pee breaks, the mana buns with mustard and ice cream is just disgusting to watch, it’s not a fun experience for everyone else I’ll tell you.

10 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

How about Vulpera and undead?

1 Like

Doubt. :confused:

8 Likes

Well… I guess this is a change from all the DH and Torghast threads.

12 Likes

holy hell. this is honestly disturbing. to think this isn’t even a troll post.

this is a game, let’s treat it like one.

6 Likes

Thank you OP for this thread . I haven’t laugh this hard in along time .

10 Likes

How the hell would two different species, i.e. Tauren and Goblin breed? That’s like trying to breed a python with a rabbit. I guess I should shut my mouth since human x elf is already possible in this game.

I think alot of people would appreciate the chance to create something special online so your post isn’t entirely valid

1 Like

Wth is all i have to say op then again it’s sunday funday.

That would never happen. Sounds a bit too controversial with the current rating of the game.

3 Likes

Educational tool??? First of all, this is WoW, this isn’t supposed to be “educational”. Second of all, since this game is rated teen, the youngest of players that fit the teen requirement have probably already been through, or may be going through their health class, so they probably already know about how pregnancy works.

5 Likes

Magical parasite implantation. Creepy.

3 Likes