Be kind to one another. I'm done

Don’t worry, he’ll be back next week with another fox alt to troll on.

That makes sense.
One of my youtube channels is a nothing sort of thing and Ive noticed theyve shadow banned me…while other channels making the EXACT same type of content with a million subscribers isnt shadowbanned.
Money talks…even if people hate you and your message, evidently.

1 Like

And at the end of the day that is all Blizzard cares about…money. Capitalism at it’s finest.

1 Like

Already found one yesterday. A low level undead. Something about priests. Again.

Get well soon.

In the event this is purely honest… I’m sorry to hear you’re dealing with this. That’s awful, and I wish people were taking the pandemic more seriously. People really DO need to think of others.

If this was exaggerating or simply an attempt at emotional manipulation… then that is not acceptable and you should be seriously ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your bad luck but…

1. There are jobs out there (Amazon, FedEx, etc)

2. Didn’t you quit already like 10 times?

3 Likes

Probably because it is lol

lol. Actually I got a hard strike on Youtube middle of last year for a video I did about building credit. Literally just helping people get their FICO without using services or ‘cheating’ …how to do it the right way that takes a while, but works well enough that you can see the score growing every month.

Hard strike…and deleted.

i did a search and there are THOUSANDS of videos doing EXACTLY what i had in that video. There were no tricks. No gimmicks. just literally showing what the creditors are looking at to determine a FICO score and what one needs to do to build it up.
Deleted and a strike while thousands of the same content is still there.

Somehow I managed to get someone stalking me around over there who I must have upset, lol, and had it out for my channel.

its ALL about the money.
Offense or no…if theyre making money from you youre not likely going to be deleted.

1 Like

I rarely if ever find these kinds of people and generally on the internet its due to actions or looking for trouble that people get trolled at online to that degree.

Real life isnt internet and internet isnt reality…so stop expecting emotional balm in a media that causes divisive and riled up behavioral outcomes.

I feel like this forum is filled with those people who didn’t get into American idol or the X factor and go crazy at the judges

1 Like

I saw both your threads and I’m STILL not sure what you’re talking about.

Yeah - I think his last “I quit” only lasted a day before he started posted on evix. He can’t help but come back to troll.

I don’t really understand it. I’ve posted troll-y comments before and it’s funny for a bit but not something I’d want to spend this much time or energy on.

Well, it didn’t even take a week for him to come back.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-is-the-best-m-pugging-healer-as-a-new-player/893704

1 Like

It’s not even funny anymore really. Just getting old. Someone bring back Raistlin or even ralph, at this point.

1 Like

It got old months ago and here he is still at it.

To keep on swapping characters so that people can’t keep track and block them, making sure their posts are seen is just so pathetic.

Not to mention all the lies they’ve made.

Is that the person who was posting threads about how everyone on here made them cry after they picked fights then tried to back out? I feel like I have seen this thread before but didn’t care enough about the 0/10 troll attempt to remember the posters name.

1 Like

You know it’s bad when you are asking for Ralph quality trolling.

1 Like

Yeah the same .

1 Like