Be kind to one another. I'm done

Im not the one who’s daft enough not to see Im PROVING the OPs case against me :wink:

I really don’t care what some loser having a faux-breakdown on the forum for attention has for a case

LMAO…you CARED enough to post, son…that tells me more about you than you might want to admit.
now…post some more and prove MY point too. :wink:

edit…and here it comes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it’s not that deep lmao, watching some dude with 11.5k posts masterfully try to edit these preemptive posts is something I’ve never seen and it’s hilarious

It’d take me about 17 seconds, if I wouldnt get banned here, to tell you exactly what your root problem is that makes you so hateful, spiteful and clearly apathetic.
Pathetic you even felt the need to waste your time attacking this OP, son…since you claim not to care at all :wink:

and now…you go to my ignore list

I hope the root problem has something to do with daddy issues

Clearly…

/ignored.

I don’t think it’s fair to call it de-evolution. You should not label the community really when you’re known to defend Multiboxers since over a decade, just saying lol.

Aw man, I was gonna link his other thread but it looks like it was deleted. He posted another rage thread right before this one and actually quoted me in it and claimed I somehow “threatened” him and he was getting bullied. This guy is Preaheat by the way, if you didn’t know.

1 Like

The alt that gets everyone warmed up for the prime trolling.

2 Likes

I mean more mentally, socially, etc. Though I personally do not believe mankind is evolving but devolving physically.

that is probably the most asinine connection of unrelated dots Ive seen in a decade.
LMAO

Hey, you put everyone in the same basket and slap a label on it. I’m going to do the same on you, at least mine is truthful! Who the heck do you think you are? What a joke, haha. Peace!

now youre just a liar. Ive stated VERY clearly in here that 90% of the base are good people…the other 10%…arent.

Is there anymore popcorn? This just keeps getting better.

1 Like

Needless to say a number here have proven your case

Get a job stocking shelves or at a pizza place. If you need money badly enough and your mother is literally risking her life, maybe you can flip some burgers to help out?

I understand OP’s post is 2 days old at this point, but good god man. You were laid off, you weren’t mortally wounded. If you have time to post on these forums you have time to look for a job.

1 Like

Theyre really quick in here to ban and delete where NO real offense exists or violation…while allowing REAL offenders to troll this forum mercilessly.

Oh lord I had forgotten about Lunnaya. What ever happened to them? Did they eventually quit? lol

I have noticed that and I find the same to be true in game. I think it is because the really “aggressive” trolls are the ESporters, Twitchers and YouTubers that Blizzard counts on as their “cash cows”. The Average Joe $15 bucks a month player isn’t bringing in the cash as the above groups are and therefore we have less “free speech” both in game and in the Forums.

1 Like

I don’t even know who preheat is

Feel like I missed out on a cracker