Battle.net forum format

Which pro-taggers have been doing to make their case seem unified or unimpeachable.

Until you examine the issue from the perspective of HC Classic player being hunted or streamer sniped or players being tracked through multiple accounts.

2 Likes

So I see, once again in one of these threads, we have a classic alt that’s started to argue at every turn all the points that have already been debunked time and time again.

It’s happening again guys. They are trying to get this thread shut down. Stop letting it succeed like all the other threads.

2 Likes

You tagged me in a reply and replied directly to me, then quoted me twice and spoke to me and me only , then made a counter statement to my quote… so yea, you essentially did.

You quoted me then tried to refute that quote.

And you making 1,000 posts about this topic is not spam?

Yes it shows that I am 100% true to my word and you are not. It proved me to be truthful and proves you to be the troll and the liar here. Lead by example or dont lead at all.

Why did I call it out? Because you are for sharing them, yet you did not. You are not living by your own words.

I said I am not for sharing them and I did not. So I stuck by my own words.

So. As I said, lead by example or dont lead at all. Either you post your btag next reply to me or we both know you are actively trolling and need to get out.

Dont say I have to do something if you refuse to do it yourself.

1 Like

I mean not only is what you’re saying not true but it wouldn’t even be a bad thing.

Do you want us to be like “Oh no Ayukama wants to stop sock puppets and make the forum a better less toxic platform” kinda difficult to present that as a negative.

In any case I just wanted to point that out, that neither what you’re saying is true (that they’re responsible for more than 2 of the threads) nor are their contributions to the topic a negative lol.

With battle tags tied to the forums though you’ll be able to in the future see what they were saying is the truth if you still do not believe that the OP of this thread and Ayukama are different people.

5 Likes

This is not an alt. This is my main. I have said that countless dozens of times. I have never not called this my main. I have better toons, but this is my main as this is who I like the most.

100% true. I said that they have either A made these threads or B have contributed to every one of these threads.

And dont keep saying I am spamming when YOU along with other people tag me and quote me. Dont talk to someone who wasnt talking to you and not expect a reply back. Not spam at all.

Oh. Prove me wrong then. Find one SINGLE thread about this subject that that poster isnt on. Go ahead, I’ll wait. You cant cuz she has posting on 100% of all of the way I have said, including the locked one and including the deleted one, including this one and if another gets made they will be there too and on the next one and the next one.

1 Like

Correction, I am for sharing it if I choose to of for BLIZZARD to show them.

I have never said you HAD to do anything. Again, it is your choice where and if you share your Btag, but here on Blizzard sites Blizzard also has a say.

I am no liar, and I will not stand being called one by those who put words in people’s mouths.

I have never said anything but it is up to:

1. the person who owns the Btag
  2. Blizzard, within their circle

Where and when Btags are shown/shared. In essence I am for personal choice or, here in the circle of Blizzard, Blizzard when it comes to Btags.

You’re conflating and moving the goal post first you accused them of being the OP now you’re adding participation in threads to your list of grievances.

If you don’t like the poster ignore them. If you don’t like the threads ignore them. If you want to find out if this OP is the same as the previous OPs (they aren’t) but if you want certainty, support battle tags and find out in the future when they’re implemented.

I hope I addressed what ever it is you’re on about.

4 Likes

Oh look, here’s one.

Oh look, here is another.

Oh my, found another. Seems using a search and seeing if I made a post is really hard at all.

1 Like

What you say there is pretty good. But I say No alt swapping ZERO. Not allowed. You have one toon and none toon only that you can post on ever. No need to switch. I would also like Blizzard to stop resting our post counts when we make a change to our posting toon. Post count on this toon is actually 1,984. If you need me to link you my profile history from before it changed to what it is now then I will. But as it stands, you’re the one who is posting here with only 35 total posts. With the vast majority of your post history being in this thread and 100% of your posts on that toon this entire year being on this thread, yet the rest of your other posts indicting that you play the game more than you are posting…so who’s posting on a forum posting alt here? Not me. Im kinda talking to someone is though.

And I have agreed with Ayu 2x on an old thread. That thread got locked after I left and was not caused by me.

I dislike some posters. I do not dislike that person. They just have a view that differs from my own.

I have said time and time again. I want my toon’s name to be shown, NOT my btag in place of it. I have said time and time again there is ZERO need to switch what toon your post with. You can link 100% of any of your toons armories that you need to post for finding a group here.

I have said that, I have also said that I dont want our post count to reset when we change our name or server. I have also said I would link my old post history which is 10x greater than yours… You just began posting on that toon only recently… I have been posting on this toon off and on for months now. Looks like I spotted yet another forum alt poster. That’s you.

Well the fact that I was proven very publicly wrong about what you have been posting means that I have 0 clue what you have been up to here which goes to show that I am not a forum stalker.

And also does kinda prove my point that this has been spammed a lot.

Now moving the goalpost…

I had people link post of mine in the past from a character that has been long gone, does that mean they are forum stalking? Forum stalking usually comes to following people through into threads all over the forums and harassing them over and over, even when on ignore. Looking at someones post history, or trying to look through threads just to prove a point, is not.

7 Likes

More than one person here has accused me of posting on a newly made Classic forum posting alt. I say that it is not, then prove that it is not, then I prove that they are the ones who are infact, posting on an alt. Anyone who has their entire post history in one single thread or who has been silent for almost a year and then comes back after so long just to spam post this thread is posting on an alt. Like their are quite a few posters both for and against the Btags who have their entire post history here and here alone. That = an alt. Highly doubt they posted for their first ever time in this thread… Army of alts here who keep calling me an alt. What irony. Then I say I will link my old posting history before this one… no one takes me up on it cuz they know I am telling the truth. This is not a forum posting alt.

1 Like

Yeah, some people will get that way, but you’ll have to understand them too. Because people have used alts to switch to troll, one such well known case is what we call the T-Squad. And that got really bad where alts were also used to impersonate as other users.

1 Like

Which isn’t an issue today.

They’re likely too busy HC Classic sniping to bother with anything here.

I do not want my toons name to disappear. See I said that exact same thing to you once already. But this toon had a diff name. I was this Draenei, then moved to Horde cuz I could find any ally to play with, Horde are all rude so I went back to Ally, old name was taken and post count reset. My total post count is at least 2,000 not a forum posting alt. I dont post here much. I am in every single topic with this toon, PvP, CS, gen, all of them. I dont want anymore trolls calling this a Classic posting alt when they are coming at me with 30 or so posts or even 12 total posts. Im not alt posting, they are.
I never have, never will alt post.

Its either me or another person that you gotta troll. I have never said a bad word about Classic HC. Never spammed those threads. Must suck knowing you are not capable of ever being able to do C HC. Dont insult me out of the blue for zero reason. Very uncalled for. I did nothing to you. Not one single thing. That must suck being someone who never plays Classic and yet I play it more than I do retail by a long shot and even my retail alts are further progress than that toon you call a warrior. Nowhere near 400 ilvl so we both know you’ll never down a single key past 10 this season, cant do solo shuffle… even if you could you have less than 1/100tht the hks my warrior alt has, and 1/5th this toons HKs and both my pallies got way more than this toon does.

It is perfectly okay to get upset that I can play Classic and you cannot, but there is ZERO reason to randomly take your aggression out on me when you are so mad at yourself.

You have to pay money to do that with a b-net name, and also why are you accepting requests from ppl that randomly send you requests?

You have to still say yes.

You need an active sub to post at least, they can do the same for likes.

I literally don’t care about the poll. I do how ever, call out hypocrisy when it’s needed, and the poll is indeed hypocritical.

Also, I have been in support of b-tags long before that poll was a thing.

Let me guess… stalking? >.>

You, of all people know, that 1 post of this every week is not as bad as 5-10 posts of elf threads every day.

I am disappointed with you for saying that.

It can be used both ways actually. People using alts can also prop up their own posts and make “discussion points” with themselves. When it caught it feels very awkward to be in those threads.

You mean real id? That was a real issue, but B-tags still have a level of anonymity that is tolerable and acceptable with internet privacy.

You do know other blizzard forums already use b-tags and this isn’t an issue right?

Also, we are not asking for real id, that is a display of your real name, not b-tag.

lol yes it does, and the forum users found a way to identify those that does.

I can create a charecter on your server, put your charecters name in my friends list and watch what you do and follow you easily. You can’t do that with b-tags.

LOL, I am on the same page with that at least. But it doesn’t change the importance of the subject.

Speaking of flagging, there is also an issue of multi-alt flagging, I should put this in my OP.

Well, if you knew my age you wouldn’t be saying that lol.

Also b-tags is privacy encouraging, as it helps make a wall from people just adding you without permission.

Why

Are

you

accepting

random

b-tag

requests???

did I miss something?

What is going on?

3 Likes

Which is why people support BTags being placed under the character, considering people do roleplay on the forums as well.

4 Likes

I do support this btw

Also my b-tag is Greatbrae#1774

3 Likes

You’ve lost me on how you’ve came to this kind of conclusion.

I mean I could I just see no gain out of doing it.

You wouldn’t know its them through being person B of account 2.