So why is the wow forums the only one thats not using btag?

I think they should use btag in the WoW forums. :person_shrugging:

15 Likes

you say while posting on an alt.

11 Likes

I’m cool with it.

shh, I want to see where this goes

1 Like

I mean when i logged in this is the only character that was on and was too lazy to change :person_shrugging:

So

1 Like

Mmm. Thread spam.

5 Likes

yall act like its some nefarious scheme that im on an alt. Im just too lazy to change it :person_shrugging: LOL

it just proves the point that your not trying to make

turn over to your main and we make take this seriously

at a point moderation needs to deal with this topic as trolling

6 Likes

too lazy :person_shrugging:

How is this trolling exactly? Im just curious why the other Blizzard forums its just your btag but in here its your characters LOL

before I mute the thread and perma block you…you know EXACTLY why. there is at least a couple running threads on this spam.

muted and blocked

2 Likes

from what I’ve read, after the fiasco that was the RealdID implementation, they’re too scared to change to the rest of the forums. there was another reason about keeping the wow forums how they used to back in vanilla or whatever but idk how accurate that is.

Aha, I am part of the internet.

If we go btag all good BUT I want to keep my cute gnome pic.

4 Likes

I actually don’t. It’s a simple question.

Oh no gasp

you know what would’ve been easier than posting that you’re lazy multiple times? switching toons to prove you’re not trolling.

1 Like

I can understand that real id uses real names back then. or rather people actuallyl put their real names and last names LOL which is kinda funny

1 Like

Why would they switch when they’re 100% trolling? And we’re all complicit cause we’re biting lol. Also, this is very much a spam thread.

1 Like

im going to derail the conversation and say that you have the best takes on these forums and also cute gnome. :heart:

1 Like

again Ive been posting so much on this already that Its kinda redundant to go and switch.

So again, too lazy :person_shrugging:

Uhhhh huh. Sure, lol.