Battle.net forum format

And? Your still accepting random b-tag requests. do you accept every g-invite request?

2 Likes

Befriending you doesn’t imply random accepting of a request.

Oh you wanted to randomly go at me about Classic HC when I have never once said a word negative or any such about it, have never stalked those forums, have never argued with anyone on there. I talk in a peaceful manner there because everyone posting there wants to play the game. That is why they are there.

I don’t think you’re T squad if that’s what you’ve thought I’ve assumed.

If I try to befriend you via b-net, you have to click yes. It’s a prompt.

If you say yes to every request, then the problem is you allowing it to happen.

2 Likes

Except as person B, you wouldn’t know they’re person A.

Then the obvious thing is, YOU CLICK NO IF YOU DON’T KNOW THEM.

common sense.

2 Likes

But you only know them as Person B.

Not as Person A and they’ll have infiltrated your friends list, giving them a birds eye view of your activities across Bnet.

Some of you people should just get off the forums. You have been spamming the same thing for a long time. I’ve counted this topic popped up about 5 to 6 times already. The first one by another human paladin I believe, twice Ayukama, maybe three because they used an alt to make another an and Elf and this Draenei OP.

Anyone on these forums can see that this imaginary troll, alt hop problem isn’t a problem and you’re all just making it out to be with this weird cult behavior. I say start swinging out bans for these people because they are purposely making a fake outage about something that does not exist but are foaming to the mouth the moment someone doesn’t want what they want. Why are you so angry if people do not want Battletags? It’s seriously not this big of a deal, my God. Yeah, time for bans.

2 Likes

That only happens if you accept them into your list.

You have to actively click on accept for that to happen. That problem is your own doing.

You also have the option to block them as well.

Ummm… This is awkward, I am not Ayukama. I have been active on these forums for years and not once had I used that name. I mostly have names with “brae” in them as an online identifier for myself. I also don’t go that low as to use annynimous alt names to prop up topics, the worst I ever did was use my DK alts to prop up my own buried topics, but never hid the fact it was me who did it.

3 Likes

If they’re clever enough, you’d likely never know they’re Person B.

1 Like

I don’t think them being “clever” is the word I’d use here.

4 Likes

Well if someone has an infamous reputation, they could persuade a friend already on their list just to tell them what they’re doing too.

Public Btags is just giving them more avenues of disruption.

I did not say you were them, it’s that they made 2-3 topics already, but for all I know you could all be the same people but I do not care as much as you all do on who is posting on what because I am not here to play Sherlock Holmes to find out who’s the real poster. You have to see how ridiculous all of this.

You’d think they’d stop after CMs having closed…hmmm four or more topics in a row now?

1 Like

And now we are in conspiracy territory.

And B. That’s again is on the guy who says yes to ppl he don’t trust in being on their b-net list.

Oh you poor poor thing. You have no idea of how bad a topic can get on here. If only you saw how bad elf threads was during SL/BFA.

1 Like

That’s irrelevant. I’ve just come to the conclusion that none of you wish to hold a discussion. These topics are here for the ones who want it to clamour up the same stupid, nonsense for the last few months which is just to assume everyone who is against you is the enemy and have your buddies jump the opposers. Just make the topic “Only post if you want tags” and nothing else. Unfortunately I can’t report this topic somehow for spam I guess it’s glitched.

1 Like

I still don’t understand why your argument is based around accepting btag requests from a complete stranger. You even said it yourself:

Why are you acting like you have to accept a friend request from Person B? That makes zero sense.

How someone can actually stalk you is log on whatever server you’re on, type /friend Ardmccloud, do “/who ambition” or click on your guild name and start comparing achievement points of members in your guild then friend anyone that has the same as Ardmccloud.

Yeah you can’t do any of that with your btag.

4 Likes

Why are you acting like the ignore feature is not working? Is it glitched along with the report button? I can’t report this spam topic for some reason.

1 Like

I would hope it would happen.
Noticing the people spreading lies and conspiracy theories are back in full swing. Also noticing who is liking posts, it’s a clue on who to be aware of. It’s a shame that so many people have fallen for the q-aid and it’s filtered down to a simple forum change that would actually help all of us here.
Blizz, please give the WoW forums Battle tags. Help us out. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes