Battlegrounds in December, BWL in January

So you’d also be okay with you getting nothing out of this patch?

I’d guess that no. You wouldn’t be okay. You’d be outraged if PvE was getting access to new content and you weren’t.

You knew the plan. It was on the sticky posts for LITERALLY months.

BG’s where never part of the plan for Phase 2. If you still chose to roll PvE? What would you expect?

1 Like

I would fully expect you to get all snarky and gloaty about what a superior human being you are for having chosen to roll on a pvp server, and now set out to drive all the alliance from your server, after which you would whine for blizzard to force them to come back and be your victims.

1 Like

I agree with OP. People didnt think Rag would be killed the first week, it was.

Players are progressing through classic exponentially faster.

BGs actually provides content to all levels. Why sit back and watch the subs bleed out because a bunch of casuals want a slow release.

4 Likes

I remember the posts from people saying it would take months for Rag to die. Those people are mysteriously absent from the forums now.

1 Like

Why though? I’m not the one who had an unreasonable expectation.

Also, Biggles is not out of balance to a massive degree from what most people think, especially at 60.

Now you however, you seem upset.

Why don’t you post on one of your 60s to show us how ready you are for the next raid tier of content?

1 Like

I did LBRS last night for the first time with my 56 priest, 2 brothers, and my cousin. It was very fun. What’s the rush? My server is packed to the gills (Thunderfury). Subs aren’t bleeding. Enjoy the ride. Make a friend. Carry a pug.

Why does it matter what character I post on?

If you really wanted to make a case to release content faster you would make a better point by posting on what should be a completely geared 60.

It would show us that you aren’t just a retail troll. Like many here would understandably suspect.

1 Like

I want battlegrounds more than I want BWL, my case has to do with the fact that there’s thousands of guilds clearing MC, while at the release of BWL in Vanilla there were probably fewer than 100.

My character level and the status of my gear isn’t part of my argument.

If you have poor gear and are not max level world PVP will be much better and more fun than BG’s. You are going to get wrecked by twinks at all tiers and at top level too if you have no gear.

I don’t find your argument to have much merit without any proof of your preparation for the content you are asking for and you shouldn’t be surprised when people dismiss it.

Okay, here’s my character. I don’t see how my argument is somehow more valid but here you go.

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s much easier to take you seriously now.

“lets kill lowbies, quest givers, and overwhelm the much smaller faction” - Every bandwagon Horde player on a PVP server.

2 Likes

Thats not going to get me honor, why would I bother?

I’ll be living in Blackrock with my guild, or sitting in TM vs SS fights most likely.

I concur with BG’s before xmas and i think this will be the case. p2 is out next week. i doubt the player base can handle a month of the honor system with no BG’s.

I am trying as I might to decipher your troll angle with this thread, but it eludes me.

1 Like

Then you can leave and create Brokenwind QQ thread number 35.

No thanks. Stuff is being rushed too fast anyways. Delay BWL and BGs if anything!

Been playing without them just fine for the time being.