Battlegrounds in December, BWL in January

Hey Blizzard, let’s get Battlegrounds before the holidays, BWL after the holidays. I know this is probably already the plan; most people actually playing the game are ready.

Most people that actually played Vanilla started after battlegrounds were in the game. It’d be a shame to further delay such a memorable part of the game that was integral to many players Vanilla experience.

27 Likes

If ever a citation was needed…

33 Likes

Why though, we can just do world pvp over the holiday.

4 Likes

Battlegrounds are content for players from levels 10-60. Most players are ready, there’s no reason to delay them.

15 Likes

Are they going to have High Warloards in this version looking forward to getting that again!

1 Like

More retail trolls hoping to rush classic?
Nothing to see here.

17 Likes

The more responses Blizzard sees that are like that, the more likely they are to ignore you. Thank you.

1 Like

The tryhards are getting antsy. Who could’ve predicted this?

4 Likes

I still don’t see a citation. If you are going to speak for most players you better show something as proff.

3 Likes

You first.

Sounds good to me.

I know there are people who want it slowed down… but why?

Classic could have launched with BG’s and BWL and it would have been better imo if it had.

7 Likes

BWL in Jan

AQ40 in April

Naxx in July

Hyper vanilla completed in time for Shadowlands launch.

/s

5 Likes

Nah, phase 2 will be the most unique and possibly most fun period of time that wow will ever be.
Without the option to que for battlegrounds, people are FORCED out into the world to kill eachother, and the rewards are absolutely worth it.
People who dont realize how fun phase 2 could be are so small brained. Phase 2 without BGs will truly capture the spirit of WORLD of WARcraft.
We had 15 years of gear being rewarded through instanced pvp, lets have a few months where world pvp is the end game.

11 Likes

TBC released with two full raid tiers available. If you want to play slowly and casually, the raids releasing before you’re ready for them makes no difference whatsoever.

I started WoW when BWL and Battlegrounds were already released, it didn’t bother me or the millions of other players that did as well.

This newfound disdain for content releasing quickly is a retail mentality. If you want time-gating of content that’s already completed, stick to BfA. You’re obviously interested in Shadowlands (lol), look forward to that instead.

3 Likes

So now wanting a release schedule like it was in vanilla, for classic, is a retail thing…

It doesnt matter, they will do what they do.

We can voice are concerns with how horrible of a vanilla re-creation this is.

1 Like

You don’t have to be level 60 to do battlegrounds.

Yeah, you can be as anti-classic as you want. That’s not against the rules.

I would view it as pro vanilla. Aka, make it actually like vanilla.

1 Like

Once again, why is the number of days between the original content release in Vanilla more important than the progression of players inside the game?

Time is just a number, the actual status of the playerbase is more important and is the primary factor Blizzard is using to determine content release timing. If you want the actual timeline of Vanilla content, go cry to Blizzard to shutdown Classic until November 23rd and start from the actual Vanilla launch date.

Nope, got real life happening. Cuz “HOLIDAYS” and people expect me to go see them. Family, Friends, you know real life things man. Things.

Im fine with waiting til after college football bowl season. BWL after the superbowl.

Agreed?

1 Like

P3 Easter. #prediction