Some features that you’ll find in this update:
- New Worgen and Goblin Character Models
- Stormsong Valley’s Newest Hive - New Mount and More
- War Campaign Conclusion
- Party Sync
- Recruit a Friend - Returning Soon
Note: The following 8.2.5 features are not yet active, and will become available soon:
- Recruit A Friend
- Guild & Community Finder
- WoW 15th Anniversary Event
For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players.
As with any update it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren’t causing any issues.
Helpful links for various tech issues:
Hotfixes: September 20, 2019
* We’re looking into reports of latency and stuttering while turning in quests.
- Emissary quests and Against Overwhelming Odds
Some players may experience an issue where their Emissary quest and AOO will complete without fulfilling the requirements. This is a known issue and being looked into.
You are fine to turn those in as you normally would.
- The Battle for Gilneas City
We’re seeing reports of high latency while progressing through the starting area preventing the events from being able to be completed.
- A Taste of Iron
We are aware of an issue where the turret will sometimes not fire.
- Waycrest Manor: Draining the Heartsbane
Lucille appears to be missing and no longer at Arom’s Stand to turn in the quest. We hope to return her there as soon as she can be located.
* Mech versus Airship
We’re aware of an issue preventing players from being able to use any vehicle options. * Echo of Garrosh Hellscream
There are several issues around this quest, primarily that character’s ilevels will be reduced to 10, making the fight impossible.
* Unusually Wise Hermit Crab
This items is not currently providing follower experience
- BlizzCon/Virtual Ticket In-Game Goodies
After you have purchased your Virtual Ticket or added the code sent from AXS from your BlizzCon ticket purchase you should receive the World of Warcraft in-game goodies immediately.
Please note, we are seeing a delay in players receiving their whimsical Wendigo Woolies transmog outfit. It may take several hours, up to 24, to see the set in your collection.
- Magni/Wrathion questline
In order to start this quest you will have had to completed the War Campaign and the quest “Circle of Stars” (requiring you to defeat Za’qul and Azshara). - Reference
Recruit a Friend program
The Recruit a Friend program has not yet been released. We do not have an official date for release as of yet but please keep an eye on our main site for more information.
We have taken the Dev Q & A videos and listed each player question so you can jump straight to it in the video. You can find a link to the various Q&A’s from Legion and pre-Battle for Azeroth here.
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - July 19
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - August 23
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - October 11
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - December 14 2018
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - January 24 2019
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - March 21 2019 - New