Banned for "Afking BGs"

Seems like a “you” problem. No one else should ever be responsible for someone else needing to take a crap. We queue up and join BGs to get the gear we need, not carry an incompetent dbag who has to whine his way to glory. Get right or GTFO, period.

You make a lot of assumptions, pal. You know what they say when you assume. GTFOH.

if you tried to cap a tower. you’re afking. if you tried to backcap a tower, you’re afking. welcome to new blizzard.

1 Like

blizz was testing a program called splunk last year and put it into full effect this year its an AI that uses custom parameters and lets the ai just ban people its not 100% accurate either. like this afk in battlegrounds ban that just recently happened.

should have left the bg :expressionless:

This is btw. the answer i got b4 there were a ton of postings to this wave:
(original is in german)
"Hello XXX,

XXX here again.

In principle you are right with your description, only defending is not quite in the spirit of PvP. You have to show a bit more activity.

Kind regards

XXX

Customer Service
BlizzardEntertainment"

not to mention i went 20-0 in 20 different wsgs in a row helping over 100 different people on alliance get their daily wsg win (im a feral druid so i just ran the flag 3x a game in under 5 mins) and i still got banned for defending in av even tho its a really good strategy i think you just got a lazy gm

1 Like

not to mention it was also my 21st bday yesterday when they banned me nice birthday present blizzard.

Splunk is just software to let you monitor data.

In principle you are right with your description, only defending is not quite in the spirit of PvP. You have to show a bit more activity.

Assuming this is a real response, it just goes to show how poorly customer service is now being run at Blizzard. This is clearly a training issue, hiring staff that has no understanding of the game and doing little to nothing to bring them up to speed.

A real shame as defending towers has always been one of my favorite ways to play AV and often times make a huge difference in the outcome.

2 Likes

It is
It’s in german i hope you can translate it urself.
https: //abload. de/img/inkedinkedloleinfachl7tfk8.jpg

"Hallo xxx,
xxx hier wieder.

Im Prinzip hast du mit deiner Beschreibung Recht, nur Verteidigen ist nicht ganz im Sinne des PvP. Ein bisschen mehr Aktivitaet muss man schon zeigen.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

xxx"

Google Translate:
"hello xxx,
xxx here again.

Kind regards

xxx"

I’m calling you out as a troll just here to argue and upset others. After much looking at your profile and the dates on your achievements. I have determined you to not be one to talk on this topic about usefulness in BGs. As it stands your account is as old as 2008 but didn’t see any uptick in pvp until 2014 when you got glad in 10/2014 and the pvp activity increased to swiftly fall off the next year with stats showing you have barely seen much BG activity. How much did that carry cost you in RL money buddy?

2 Likes

Thanks for the laugh.

You’re absolutely right. I didn’t start playing this account again actively until 2014. My main account was permabanned for gather botting.

Not that I need to prove my achievements to you, but if you were a part of the pvp community you’d know who I am. I played over 5k arenas across 3 toons and I was in glad rating on 2 of them the entire season.

Since you’re doing your best to hide your achievements behind an inactive toon I can only assume you’re jealous because you couldn’t do the climb yourself.

seems like a convenient excuse but doesn’t really disprove anything I said as your achievements clearly show continual activity in raids thus disproving your statement. Also I don’t need to be on my main to expose a fraud or have achievements proving I"m better than you by any means.

You’re not the first person to try an accuse me of something. Comes with getting achievements that other people can’t

If you ever get good enough for glad, even now as welfare as it is, give it a few weeks and I bet you’ll play with someone who had played with me. Have a almost sad number of friends from back then who still pvp.

Until you do that, just not worth time. Jealous trolls never go away

For the record. I’ve never flexed glad. Even hate my account got banned because I’m stuck using a sherbet serpent

I can’t believe you are still talking dude. Anyone who looks at your achievements close enough can see something isn’t right when they look at when you got glad and your RBG titles. Stop talking. You are only digging yourself in deeper and making yourself out to be a fool in front of everyone to see.

You’re a doofus. Go back under your bridge with all of your challenger titles

The PVP community is a reflection of Bl****rd “Entertiainments” staff. Nothing but edgy kids swearing, using the R word, making sexist remarks, making fun of people who they consider beneath them. Two very toxic communities relate well to each other. It’s really sad that we still have to deal with this :frowning:

Yeah I’m getting attacked by a sandwich artist that can’t comprehend college