Banned for "Afking BGs"

Stop lying. You aren’t good at all. You want to know how I know? My main account once got permanently banned and all its achievements linked with my other accounts went with it. Which means your story of being banned on your main account is a lie you made up to explain the gaps in your pvp history when it shows you having achievements as far back as 2008. Get off your high horse kid and stop pretending. You swiping your mommy and daddy’s credit card for titles you didn’t earn doesn’t make you a better player. You are fooling no one!

You’re so clueless it’s baffling. Glad achievements weren’t shared between characters on an account, let alone bnet in Cata or Mop.

You would have known that if you were,… well good enough to get it.

Anything else you want to claim to look more moronic?

Get your last word in. I’m just going to ignore you. Don’t have to patience to argue with someone so dumb it hurts

then how was I able to see you had gladiator in the first place if it isn’t shared on your profile achievements? Care to explain that?

Are you too dumb to read? They WEREN’T. As in, NOT ANYMORE

Bye

I’m not talking about the title you wear above your head moron. As I can’t even use my 2300 rated RBG titles on this character. I already know this. Please explain how the achievements aren’t shared on people’s profiles. I’m still waiting…

Look at these two bicker back and forth, shining examples of the PvP community Bl****rd is trying so hard to keep pure.

Thats fine if blocking me is your strategy to avoiding giving me straight answers over some of the valid question’s I’ve asked you. Just so you know if anyone has been following you like I have around the forums since yesterday. They would know all you’ve done is fight, argue with people, and be straight up toxic toward them. And now that someone whose your match has called you out. Your solution is to block them. Good going kid.

1 Like

You’re right I bit the troll bait. It’s just annoying arguing with dumb

Because he carried me to gladiator on his new account in BFA S2 as Scatter on his rdruid. The guy you’re talking to is a multi gladiator mage on one account and a multi glad healer on the account he’s currently playing on.

Understand your place, beneath his boot.

From what I can tell capping nodes and defending them can in fact get you banned. Unless you are pulling rams and stuff up into them to get some damage in. Simply making sure it doesn’t get back capped is not enough anymore.

1 Like

Just watched this,

seems to be a bad system.

1 Like

I didn’t realise taking a dump mid bg wasn’t afking. Surely you could of skipped a game if you needed to do your business so badly.

Having your chat muted (known colloquially as a squelch) is not synonymous with being suspended or banned. The automatic chat mute from right-click player reports has been in the game since May of 2007.

Players cannot automatically ban each other with right-click reports.

1 Like

We begged blizzard to ban the gold botters before the launch of tbc classic. They lost a lot of money doing so.

Blizzards new marketing model:

Hyperban people so that they make a new account and buy another boost. $$$100 a person.

Fire all of the customer service agents that work for Blizzard. Make a bunch of customer service bots to take their place. $$$

Fire all the blizzard investigators. Hire bots to automate bans. $$$

They claim the bans aren’t automated but there is overwhelming evidence to suggest that is a lie.

post receipts

Receipts for which part of my post?

All of it.

May of 2007, the automatic squelch system was introduced:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070528080211/http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/faq/squelch.html

Player reports in Battlegrounds do not automatically suspend other players:

There is no auto-ban:

blizzard is a company of clowns and im embarassed to give them my money

2 Likes