Ban spy addon users

Ban people who use Spy addon. It’s borderline hacking.

Forum Mod Edit: This topic’s title has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

23 Likes

Borderline, feels like I’m going to lose my mind, you just keep on pushing my love over the borderline.

13 Likes

sounds like pvp on a pvp server

10 Likes

Preach it, Papa!

1 Like

Isn’t this the same hunter who complained about this forever ago and got ridiculed?

5 Likes

I agree with the OP

4 Likes

I don’t think you understand how to use this word or what it means.

13 Likes

the only appropriate response to every post.

2 Likes

Nah… spy ruins the point of a pvp server. People can act like they have their eyes glued to their combat log but I don’t buy it. Imo, if people use spy it’s because they are bad.

15 Likes

Says the rogue…

:cactus:

9 Likes

its wall hacking aim bots tells you where players are and spy addon tells you players are near.

to bad nothing will happen all the twitch streamers use spy addon so it wont change.

my advice is not to play a stealth class on a pvp server if you dotn want to deal with everyone having spy.

2 Likes

why does playing a rogue make me bad? I don’t care about pvp. That’s why I hate spy. I’d rather let people pass on by and keep farming my raid consumables in peace. Spy ruins that.

2 Likes

I have the addon but wish it did not exist. I hope they do break it.

8 Likes

No.

Papa, don’t preach.

4 Likes

I’d just setup a secondary combat window that tracks stealth usage and enemy spells.

Ban spy and you have to ban the combat log.

5 Likes

LOL!

No.

It’s a PEBKAC/L2P issue.

2 Likes

Which would break about 70% of the addons out there. It’s never going to happen, but i find the tears of rogues delicious.

9 Likes

Here’s a tip, if you go stealth don’t stand in the same spot. That way when they see the message in their combat log get broadcasted they won’t know where to run to get you.

2 Likes

it’s about sharing!
There was 2 rogue camping the road. stuning and you would die in the stun and there nothing you could really do. Well i could have try hard talk to people and motivate them to work with me so i could kill them but i don’t care about that. There was no reason for me to take it personal since for those rogue i was just a way to get honor.

So when i saw a lv 53 rogue that was questing i made sure he felt how i felt when tose 2 rogues gank me. Yea i know i got influenced by those two rogues to trash that rogue experience until he logout and am ok with that. Were social animal and our mood change as we interact with other and influence what we do. Funny how it work, i was there to farm hero blood but rebalancing the scale took priority over the reason i came there in first place.

And for the addon, i don’t know how i really feel about it because most of the time when i got and answer saying something was coming to me i didn’t even have the time to mount that they were on me

1 Like