Ban spy addon users

Crying should be a bannable offense. You’re bad at PvP and have to blame your deaths on an addon. You’re just like a raider blowing up the raid on Baron and crying that the addon didn’t tell you to move. Go play PvE, failure.

9 Likes

Hope you’re fine with all your addons breaking, child.

1 Like

Nope. You can make more excuses for why you’re bad at PvP and blame your failures on an addon. Or you can learn to PvP. If Spy was so detrimental why wasn’t it complained about in the past 10+ years on live? Oh right, good players don’t need to crutch on an addon as to why they suck at PvP.

5 Likes

Yes, you know how bad at pvp I am because I hate an addon. You got me. You made so much logical sense just now…

1 Like

It’s not an addon issue though, it’s a PEBKAC issue.

L2Rogue.

5 Likes

I have the add-on too, and wish it wasn’t a thing.
I remember in vanilla you could hide from players. Shoot them from behind trees. Not in classic.

If it breaks other add-ons, that’s fine with me. The game can continue on without them.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people are playing on PvP servers if they don’t want to PvP.

I’m not a big fan of spy either, but it seems to me that if you don’t want to mess with people at all that you should be on PvE.

dont take it personal. He really like that addon but he cannot just say that because that would make him look irrelevant. So when he delegitimize you it help him remove the potential stress that he could have if your argument was strong enough to make him believe that spy addon was probably gonna be removed .

1 Like

Its funny, because people can make a genuine argument against the add on and then the defenders can only say “Rogue bad, git good” That is basically the pro add on defense ROFL.

7 Likes

This has yet to happen.

4 Likes

from the Pro cheaters yes.

There have been no genuine, rational, compelling, or correct statements against the addon as of yet.

Please provide one, and then you may be taken seriously.

Otherwise, you’re simply a salty rogue that has a (what we in tech support call a) PEBKAC issue.

4 Likes

If you are capable of reading and understanding, then you would know there is a ton of rational arguments against. What is your Pro argument? Git good? Rogue bad? Come on, produce something to discuss.

2 Likes

Rogues are bane to most classes existence, they can stunlock and kill me before I have a chance to react. Spy gives me a chance at least. There is no get gud when I get dropped on by a rogue, I can’t do anything and its bullcrap.

1 Like

You do not like rogues and you are not good enough to counter them, so you need a cheat add on to help your gimpness.

3 Likes

Please tell me what the counter is 1v1? I get stunned and a t1/t2 rogue comes along and hits me for back to back 1.3k crits hits me with another stun then finishes me off. I don’t have a pvp trinket or a way to get out of stun.

1 Like

so you are saying that gear is important and the rogue is geared way above you, then being able to crit on you. Sounds like you need better gear.

INTERPRETATION DEFINITION nterpretation is the act of explaining, reframing, or otherwise showing your own understanding of something. A person who translates one language into another is called an interpreter because they are explaining what a person is saying to someone who doesn’t understand. Interpretation requires you to first understand the piece of music, text, language, or idea, and then give your explanation of it. A computer may produce masses of data, but it will require your interpretation of the data for people to understand it.

But human can shut down there brain close the door to interpretation. Like pretty sure any one that would get upset if that addon was remove. They will shutdown any good argument in favor of the simple fact that accepting that the addon is overpower is the first step to realizing that something will change or probably will change.

Its extremely good again rogue, i always know when a rogue is close with it. Am a continue using this addon of course if it get removed well that just mean i will get ambush by rogue more often.

1 Like

The pro argument is simple.

There doesn’t need to be a pro argument.

• It exists.
  • It does nothing that breaks the ToS or EULA.
  • It pretty much simply parses a chat channel, and displays that information for the user.
  • It then collects the location of the player USING THE ADDON and stores that.
  • It will then share the location of the person USING THE ADDON, not the person detected(as the combat log does not share that information), to others using the addon or in chat, if enabled.

So, if the combat log shows a rogue stealthed nearby, then the person will know a rogue is in the area, but will not know where and not be able to target them while they are in stealth, because by the time they are notified, the rogue has already stealthed.

Some of you are trying to paint the addon as a giant “I WIN!” button, when it is not.

2 Likes

The problem isn’t the damage it is the stuns. I can heal the damage if I can move, which I can’t. With the spy addon I at least have a chance to pop my heals before I get stunned and have a chance to fight.