Azshara killing Sylvanas

Yes I take the game I haven’t played in like a week or two or whatever very seriously.

10 Likes

Well if I must explain myself…

I didn’t want to derail this thread with my own theory though, I was just inspired was all.

1 Like

Sylvanas dying in an anticlimactic fashion would be legendary.

6 Likes

Aren’t you one to talk?

Cuz you don’t insult people who like Saurfang and Baine, right?

6 Likes

That’d be wack though and make no sense. You only made that thread because you got upset at the thought of Azshara killing Sylvanas oh once former Tauren. Nothing upsets people on this forum more than the thought of Sylvanas losing. I however like the thought of the once former ruler of the Kaldorei Empire killing Sylvanas the perpetrator of genocide upon Night Elves. It would be poetic. She could do this while still retaining her status and mystique as a villain.

Anyways I wouldn’t care if Tyrande or Malfurion died only if Sylvanas and/or Nathanos die too.

1 Like

Sylvanas staying Warchief?

7 Likes

You missed the part where I never said I didn’t.

Because dear God is it exceedingly easy to insult people who don’t even try to cover up the fact that they just want to gloat over people who like something they don’t in a video game, no matter how petty and baseless what they say is, and to have the side that they don’t support utterly humiliated in game just so they can try to extend that humiliation to the players that were on the side they didn’t like.

16 Likes

You guys do the same exact thing, dude. You like to constantly gloat over the opposing side about how great yours’ is, and how people are wrong for liking the other side instead of just respecting the fact that they like the other side.

They’re opinions, not everyone is going to like them but every person is going to have one. Some people just don’t like the opposing side and find the need to express their disdain for it. It’s not always pleasant, but to each his/her own, the only thing you can do is simply ignore it and move on to discuss with others who think similarly to you.

Again, you guys do the same thing, I’ve seen alot of instances of people calling out for Baine/Saurfang to be executed or for Baine to be cooked and fed to the rest of the Horde leadership or the blatant mispelling of Saurfangs’ name to things like Sourfang, Surfang, or Traitorfang. Then there are the people who mockingly refer to the Baine/Saurfang crowd as “muh honor”, due to the vagueness of the term or due to their own dislike of the concept of an “honorable” Horde and their enjoyment of being dark.

You are no different than us, merely, a different shade of the same color or a different side of the same coin.

3 Likes

This is literally you bro lol

4 Likes

This whole conversation between those two.

10 Likes

just saw this and yeah that’s why this would be such a legendary ending to sylvanas

1 Like

That doesn’t prove she’s racist, it just shows she’s not neutral anymore

This is the actual worst reason to kill off a character, especially one who’s seen years of development and who carries a large fan base.

10 Likes

I don’t think her fan base is as large as you think it is. Loud on the forums, yes. But not large. Varian had years of development too and they killed him off. Sylvanas doesn’t deserve invincibility and to never die. Especially considering the game is presenting her actions as irredeemable and which are fragmenting the Horde. I just want her stupid plot to be over with whether she is killed or removed from leadership of the Horde. Her plot should’ve already ended in Wrath of the Lich King.

4 Likes

I will always defend the right of every person to his or her own fantasies, however dark or sordid they may be.

I sympathize, though, and it is about time for Sylvanas to move on to something other than ruining the Horde for honorable players. I’d just very much prefer if that something involved less death-by-raid and more making the larger story more interesting.

2 Likes

If you look at the amount of merch and outside content Sylvy is featured in it becomes clear how popular she is. Comics, spin-off games, novels, statues, she even has her own themed leggings. Blizzard wouldn’t spend so much time jamming her into whatever they could if there wasn’t a fan base to capitalise on.

5 Likes

By that logic then Jaina is more popular than Sylvanas.

2 Likes

She is way more popular.

You know I can’t seem to shake the feeling that the Nazjatar raid will play out to where both the Horde and Alliance forces are gonna be fighting Azshara’s forces in different sections of the raid, and when they finally finally meet up, Sylvanas is gonna go blind with rage and lunge at the Alliance, only for Azshara to prod her with a spiky tentacle.

Sorta like how Hermaeus Mora stabbed Miraak in the Elder Scrolls.

3 Likes

God I would love this.

I really want Sylvanas to be all smug like she always is, thinking she is 10 steps ahead, only for Azshara to kill her without even trying. Totally embarrass Sylvanas. Not only does that rid us of a genocidal maniac it also shows just how powerful Azshara really is.