Azshara killing Sylvanas

There is a problem. Baine would just surrender unconditionally.

15 Likes

Nah, he’d step up to try and prove the Horde’s innocence by shaking anduin up

PSA: Don’t shake the baby

1 Like

Ah yes, I too have my theories on who Azshara may kill. Not to derail this one, but please check my thread:“Azshara killing Tyrande” for further details on the matter.

5 Likes

But I have more achievements than you…

Like, I can literally see your achievements right next to your name.

You’re not winning this one, bud.

8 Likes

Winning? We’re having a discussion on a forum about a game LOL

1 Like

If anyone gets to kill Sylvanas, it should be the PC.

4 Likes

This really would be a cool sudden way to end Sylvanas story line with that “shock value” stuff they seem to be going for but it would upset all the Sylvanas fans out here so they probably won’t do it, sadly.

Lol you got mad at this post so much you had to copy it word for word? Sylvanas fans are wild.

4 Likes

They can’t handle the thought of Sylvanas being killed without it insulting their strange cultish Horde faction pride and make up theories of Azshara killing a character like Jaina or Tyrande which would make no sense and be wack.

5 Likes

“Waaaaah sylalabama mean waaaaah must insult people who like her waaaaaah”

Do you ever not think about Sylvanas or what?

21 Likes

I find it funny how guild members have to circ and jerk their threads.

8 Likes

I mean to be fair, a ton of anti-Sylvanas horde posters are exactly the same, only they obsess over how “awesome” it’d be to have baine/saurfang/any character kill sylvanas just so they can stop having their idealised ‘honourable horde’ polluted.

Some could say their strange cultish horde faction pride stops them from being able to handle the thought of Sylvanas as a Warchief :v

10 Likes

Listen, if anyone gets to kill Sylvanas (should she absolutely need to be killed), it ought to be Koltira Deathweaver. He endured years of imprisonment and torture under Sylvanas because he wouldn’t kill his fellow Death Knight.

If he were to kill Sylvanas, he should also take up the mantle as the Forsaken leader. As a racial leader of the Horde, his brother-like relationship with Thassarian could create a bridge (no matter how small) with the Alliance.

I understand Kultira has next to no screen time outside of the Death Knight campaigns, doesn’t necessarily have much connection with the Forsaken, and his neutral-like status in Acherus makes this idea pretty far out in left field. This is really just a pipe dream of mine.

There aren’t many, if any at all, solid substitutes for the racial leader of the Forsaken. No one likes Nathanos, Voss is in no mental or power position to take the helm, and the thought of Calia taking up the position is nightmarish.

That and having a DK has a leader is interesting. I personally don’t think we need another Warrior, Priest, or Hunter to lead a race.

This post shouldn’t be taken seriously because truthfully, this will never happen.

3 Likes

Taken in a larger picture, I think that is wrong. Ultimately if one faction of the other gets the kill the other will be upset. And if it is a joint kill that brings up to many similarities with SoO.

Honestly, having her killed by a third party solves a lot of the problems. It opens up a way for there to be a shake up and new leadership established in the Horde without another rebellion. The Alliance sees her as the primary barrier to peace. Realistically, considering the damage to the Alliance and the currents state of the war, the Horde would have to take a loss at the negotiating table, but a peace treaty could be done in a believable way (if done carefully).

1 Like

After reading Before the Storm and the events of this expansion, the problem is NOT Sylvanas. It’s the Undead as a faction itself. The ideaological problem is the same talked about in Before the Storm and highlighted again in the Baine-Derek arc:

Necromancy bad. Undead faction keeps doing necromancy. If Undead faction stops doing necromancy, Undead faction dies out.

The fundamental problem is WAY deeper than just “Sylvanas start war and war is bad.” Sylvanas would probably do the same things acting defensively.

Any resolution requires a massive rethink of what the Forsaken faction is gonna be going forward. Or what their role in the Horde will be.

As much as I’m all for killing Sylvanas, this seems to me would be a waste since there’s a 99% chance we kill Azshara in the raid and I think it would have zero emotional weight. Particularly because they essentially have no prior relationship and it’s a mid xpac story.

Personally I expect someone on the Horde or Alliance to try to ally with her. Probably the Horde since Blizz seems to think we are the audience who would think Thanos snapping 1/2 the population means they are perma dead.

This is the entirety of the forums but instead of guild members just state the respective fan bases for each faction, race and lore characters. Lololol.

You take this game really seriously don’t you bro

1 Like

I guess if you squinted real hard you could see the Orgrimmar flood thing as racist instead of a woman who trusted them only to be betrayed time and again finally snapping. She has a justified hatred of the Horde and I don’t think race has anything to do with it.

4 Likes

Aren’t you that guy who told me the poster “Dawnsong” was great and always objective? Quit the jerkin’ bruh.

2 Likes

no. Baine would surrender to Anduin and the horde would be gone. Baine cant betray his master anduin.

8 Likes