August for 9.1 eh?

Mandoptional (mandatory-optional patent pending) content. You absolutely need to grind content if you want to get anything. How would you increase your reknown without a reknown grind? Or improve your covenant hall features without spending hours getting all of that anima? The game has become grind to fun as someone best described it. It should be fun to grind… no pun intended

Take away M+ and raiding and the game is a husk.

7 Likes

You get renown from all sorts of things if you’re even 1 week behind the bleeding edge (and everyone is now behind the bleeding edge at this point since the 40 cap is done with). I know plenty of CE folks, even, who never bothered with the 1000 anima weekly or whatever, they just waited til a week later and got the catch-up renown from a dungeon or something.

“B-b-b-b-ut blissy would never use the time played function against us!”

So happy I’m unsubbed.

2 Likes

Thats when Tom Chilton and other good devs were taken away…

1 Like

I can understand 9.1 being delayed due to the pandemic. What I can’t understand is why they can’t implement a QOL patch during the interim that bridges the gap. It shows an unwillingness and inability to adapt.

You can ease anima restrictions, make the game more alt friendly, loosen up gear acquisition, make it easier to switch covenants, fix legacy scaling in legion and bfa… All these just off the tip of my tongue.

If the circumstances have delayed new content in your pipeline, you need to be quick to adapt and make current content more appealing.

3 Likes

You keep repeating this statement like a broken bot, but it is simply not true.

It’s not whether it’s “hard” or not. It’s whether it’s FUN or not. The vast majority of the player base seems to fall on the side of it not being fun. Ditto Boreghast.

So what you’re saying, then, is that if you’re not in a progression raid guild, or pushing high mythic keys - both things that not everyone has the skill or time to do - then it’s somehow a “you problem” that the game has nothing else to offer?

Brewa is strangely defensive about Shadowlands. Makes me wonder if they, err, worked on it or something.

The usual hubris. To issue a QoL patch would mean them admitting they got it very, very wrong.

10 Likes

They honestly need a small raid and event patch to bridge the gap for future expacs.

3 boss raids are nice for each level of play. On top of that an event keeps things interesting.

They need another class re-balancing patch. Half of them are garbage across the board, and have awful legendaries/conduits/torghast powers.

It’s gross.

Come play Toontown Rewritten! Sorry Blizz - I will be back for the next update.

Class balancing would go a long way. Especially in pvp. Don’t even get me started on pvp balance

1 Like

Aren’t you arrogant. You talk like the game is totally balanced, and some classes don’t have a cakewalk through The Maw, and others don’t get immediately curb stomped.

You’re either extremely ignorant to the status of WoW and Class Balance, or you’re just here to troll and antagonize.

You should stop.

6 Likes

Cant pause and wont refund a sub unfortunately
I personally have 6 months left contacted blizz they said “they are not issuing refunds at this time”
Friend did the same thing but mentioned Australian consumer law, they advised if he was to continue his account would be suspended

Honestly, I like the content.

The dungeons are good, Nathria is a fun raid. The content is only boring because we’ve done it all.

August is a bridge too far, I can’t handle two nights in Nathria every week from now until then.

Seems like you havent done any content before SL, looking at the profile… no wonder you like SL LOL

1 Like

You don’t know anything about my past playing the game.

yea i do, you can tell by looking at your profile

No, no you don’t.

This account doesn’t show things like server first Molten Core clear in 2006 on my old account.

Stop acting like a know it all.

I doubt that, you have no legacy achives lol… latest you have is 2020

What part of “my old account” is hard to understand?

yea sure " your old account "

1 Like