August for 9.1 eh?

What makes Shadowlands dungeons “boring”?

Is Plaguefall really more boring than The Arcatraz or Mauradon?

Is Castle Nathria more boring than Firelands?

Don’t think it’s fair to call SL content boring, on the contrary it’s well designed and engaging compared to most WoW content.

The boring part is doing it until August.

You talking about expansions like 10 years ago and comparing to SL lol… did you just comeback lol ? Did you play BFA at all, or legion ?

Quit in Cataclysm, but how does that have anything to do with me liking SL stuff?

I think Nathria is fun and the dungeons aren’t bad. A lot of people think the same.

Because we had alot better quality content since then, and SL is a slap in the face… if your not here to see how the game progressed over time , you really have no opinion

Everyone who is paying for the game has an opinion that matters.

My opinion is that they need to get new content out asap.

Sure, only 40% of people left already since launch of shadowlands… If you like SL thats fine, its like buying a car without looking at other cars and saying you like the first car, your its your opinion i guess

You’re buying the same car, mate.

MY sub runs out tomorrow

1 Like

Fair enough. Don’t think I will last until August.

IF you played other recent expansions, you would know that SL is alot harder, and there is very little rewards for your efforts , unless your doing ranked pvp … thats why everyone is leaving

Is it true that 40% left? I only subbed back for Classic.

41% left for now… but some might come back for 9.1

I have til april 24 paid then I am so out of here

1 Like

8 days left here.

Should be back for 9.1, whenever that hits, just… nothing to do right now.
Got all classes to 60, did their campaigns, each to 190-200+ ilvl, nothing else left.

Only fun I got left is bgs, which are not fun on any alt that isn’t near 220 ilvl, as you get matched with lot of 220 ilvl people.

Good. Your zero productive, 100% rude attitude will not be missed.

Yeah, I’m leveling my Z troll pally to be a holy tree, but I doubt I stick around after I get him to 200.

That’s why I said 9.0 itself had more content. As in the patch that implemented shadowlands had more content in it than swtor has released in the last year.

At this point your being intentionally obtuse just to keep playing black knight and hate on wow.

Wow has problems yes. 9.1 is taking a long time yes. But you not liking content doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. And wow gets a heck of a lot more than any ftp games out there.

Keep on playing black night and dissing everything wow does, I’m sure it will lead to a happy and successful life for you.

I love SWTOR and play it whenever there is new content available and LOL at the idea that it releases content faster than WoW’s

The last major content patch was a year and a half ago

if the Patch is going to land Aug, that means its going bleed subs for sure. I can see them keep nerfing Mythic CN just keep people interest for those who want Cutting Edge…But I fear that won’t be enough to SL afloat.

Ya I am pretty much done with this. Shadowlands is the worse expansion even beating out Wod and Mop. Never thought they could pull something like that off. But here I stand corrected.