Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

When will you fix the bad feeling of getting a ring (for example) and a much lower ilvl ring is far better? Can we get reforging back since this has not been fixed for several xpacs?

22 Likes

Will we get cult of the damned tattoos for humans, or blue eyes on blood elves?

20 Likes

Will we ever be able to switch factions?

7 Likes

With the new character customizations coming, can we expect a fix for hair when equipping helmets or will we still be getting bald cuts when we wear a hat?

20 Likes

As the leader of an RP guild, the loss of guild controls when communities launched with BfA was a real problem for me, and many others in my position (“is officer” is simply not a useful rank). Could you provide any insight on whether we will be getting any tools to customize and control our guild rosters properly again, or if there will be a way to revert the changes? Thank you.

15 Likes

You said new character customizations for original races, does that exclude blood elves? I want a blue eyed blood elf!

13 Likes

So will there be the ability to choose your faction? I personally would love to play Alliance races but can’t because I play Horde with all my friends.

17 Likes

Disregarding the first raid (since tier sets aren’t usually introduced in the first raid of an expansion), will raid tier sets be making a comeback in the following raids in Shadowlands?

54 Likes
  1. Why wasn’t sylvanas removed THIS expansion?
  2. Flying from day 1, yes?
  3. What’s the new class?
  4. Are AP/re-earning abilities every expansion finally over? Please?
  5. Can crz/sharding be ended yet?
  6. You’re taking away all my hard earned levels? WTF I don’t want to see my level go down.
60 Likes

Will the origin of the San’layn/Blood Curse be explored in Shadowlands(since we saw the new vampire race), along with what they’ve been up to, and might we see customization for Blood Elves with links to the vampyr due to the expanded customization options (For example, fangs/claws/red eyes/bat-like ears)?

38 Likes

With the fourth war being over is there any chance we will be able to group up and play cooperatively with the opposite faction?

22 Likes

Hi,
Sylvanas is my favourite character, will players have the choice to stay loyal to her in the next expansion?

21 Likes

Can we remove the very long time gating and grinding and have flying given back to us a max level or at least the first patch at max level? And can we remove pathfinder from the game for older xpacs finally?

23 Likes

Will we see improvements to the reputation system? Account-wide reputation? Significant increases in reputation from past expansions? Dungeon tabards for all reputations past and future? If Shadowlands is about choice/player agency, let us determine how we earn reputation.

59 Likes

Any plans Cross Faction Races and play? I want to play as a Void Elf as Horde.

15 Likes

I take the Azerite gear will be going away with Shadowlands. What can we expect to be the replacement of this, and could we see the return of tier sets?

5 Likes

This.
/10 char

1 Like

Since we last heard from the Horde’s Stonemaul Clan Ogres in Cataclysm, can we get an update regarding what they’ve been up to and why they have not been active in helping the Horde against several world threats across multiple expansions and a huge war against the Alliance in Battle for Azeroth?

5 Likes

How is flying going to work 1-50? Will we be able to buy flying at lvl 1 and fly in the old zones or will it just be allowed where we have already earned pathfinder?

12 Likes

As Hallow’s End closes, my question is, can we please have some quality of life changes for world events? Can you make more of the event items (rings, wands, etc.) vendorable? Can we trade mounts to party members if we already have it?

13 Likes